Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

It's going to be really, really hard for the Bengals to screw this draft up with all the different options they have available and all the positions that need to be filled, but I wouldn't put it past them. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by toine2983

I dunno, Toine....I got a feeling that if the Skins don't trade down, they are gonna take Locker w. that #10 overall
sick.gif

I just really wonder how much teams are scared off by Cam?  I want the guy to succeed, but wow....I think there are more questions about him than there were about Tebow last year. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's because No matter what, Tebow was (is) an extremly Hard worker and will do anything it takes. Cam is not. All of that has been documented.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
what exactly are you talking about?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

I dunno, Toine....I got a feeling that if the Skins don't trade down, they are gonna take Locker w. that #10 overall
sick.gif

I just really wonder how much teams are scared off by Cam?  I want the guy to succeed, but wow....I think there are more questions about him than there were about Tebow last year. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's because No matter what, Tebow was (is) an extremly Hard worker and will do anything it takes. Cam is not. All of that has been documented.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
what exactly are you talking about?
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]really dude.... really...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]after responding to him i broke it down, twice, and even put the 1 + 2 points to say exactly what i was talking about and you still aren't following or have a better response?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come on fella. i expect better from you.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]really dude.... really...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]after responding to him i broke it down, twice, and even put the 1 + 2 points to say exactly what i was talking about and you still aren't following or have a better response?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come on fella. i expect better from you.[/color]

Im that one...can you give me some examples of WHY Cam's "work ethic" should be questioned? If anything, wasn't his leadership praised this season? Of course it's easy to look at his past and not be able to see beyond that (and I think that's the easy way out...IMO...but that's neither here nor there)....however, what did he specifically do at Auburn, the combine, pro day, etc. that makes people question his work ethic?

Im that one...can you give me some examples of WHY Cam's "work ethic" should be questioned? If anything, wasn't his leadership praised this season? Of course it's easy to look at his past and not be able to see beyond that (and I think that's the easy way out...IMO...but that's neither here nor there)....however, what did he specifically do at Auburn, the combine, pro day, etc. that makes people question his work ethic?

so u got ppl saying "maybe" and "I just dont know" and you equate that with "documented c ases"

and u quoted a bogus reporter who should have lost any credibility as soon as you read "fake smiles"

30t6p3b.gif
unreal what people stick to just cus someone with an agenda wrote it and was allowed to post/publish it.

so u got ppl saying "maybe" and "I just dont know" and you equate that with "documented c ases"

and u quoted a bogus reporter who should have lost any credibility as soon as you read "fake smiles"

30t6p3b.gif
unreal what people stick to just cus someone with an agenda wrote it and was allowed to post/publish it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm not able to say what he did or didn't do. i wasn't there. what i've read, or heard, was he is not a hard worker behind the scenes. offseason, weight room, practice field, etc. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Also the huge red flags with his play book knowledge (pre gruden interview) and understanding how to read defenses.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with that I did specifically say: [/color]
does that mean he didn't show up in college on game day... for one year, not at all. He was a beast in that system for that year.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]With a "red flags" kind of player... the easiest way to predict the future is to look at his (or her) past. I fully believe that. with any kind of player, example: Another reason i was very hesitant to be excited about the Brandon Marshall trade, and look what happened. Thank god he is ok (as a human being, not some dolphins fan)... is this the last time it will happen? No, i have no hesitation on thinking or feeling this will not be the last time brandon will have some kind of trouble, especially with his spouse.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]back on topic: [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All I'm saying, once again, if i were running the dolphins and had the first pick or an opprotunity to pick up Cam, with ALL of his red flags ** see the websites i posted in my previous post among other NFL.com sources ** i wouldn't touch him what so ever. Too much work to do with him, and too many red flags. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm not able to say what he did or didn't do. i wasn't there. what i've read, or heard, was he is not a hard worker behind the scenes. offseason, weight room, practice field, etc. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Also the huge red flags with his play book knowledge (pre gruden interview) and understanding how to read defenses.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with that I did specifically say: [/color]
does that mean he didn't show up in college on game day... for one year, not at all. He was a beast in that system for that year.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]With a "red flags" kind of player... the easiest way to predict the future is to look at his (or her) past. I fully believe that. with any kind of player, example: Another reason i was very hesitant to be excited about the Brandon Marshall trade, and look what happened. Thank god he is ok (as a human being, not some dolphins fan)... is this the last time it will happen? No, i have no hesitation on thinking or feeling this will not be the last time brandon will have some kind of trouble, especially with his spouse.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]back on topic: [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All I'm saying, once again, if i were running the dolphins and had the first pick or an opprotunity to pick up Cam, with ALL of his red flags ** see the websites i posted in my previous post among other NFL.com sources ** i wouldn't touch him what so ever. Too much work to do with him, and too many red flags. [/color]

If Cam Newton doesn't go #1 overall, where do you all think he'll end up? Honestly, I don't think that Carolina drafts him. Got a feeling they will take AJ Green with that #1 pick. They can go 2-14/3-13 this season and be in the running for Andrew Luck in 2012.

Back to Cam....his skill-set is being scrutinized even more than Tebow. I heard a dude on the radio today saying that he could have an Aaron Rodgers-like fall in the draft. Teams are scared off by him...

If Cam does drop, I can see him going to the Cardinals at 5 or to your ******** at 10.

It'll be interesting to see where he goes because it could have a domino effect on the rest of the draft.

sick.gif

I really don't think they take Jake @ 10.  I could see the Bills maybe swiping Cam.  They have Fitzpatrick and that'll give Cam some time to ride the pine and learn *shrugs*

Locker's going to Minny, I feel it
laugh.gif

If Cam Newton doesn't go #1 overall, where do you all think he'll end up? Honestly, I don't think that Carolina drafts him. Got a feeling they will take AJ Green with that #1 pick. They can go 2-14/3-13 this season and be in the running for Andrew Luck in 2012.

Back to Cam....his skill-set is being scrutinized even more than Tebow. I heard a dude on the radio today saying that he could have an Aaron Rodgers-like fall in the draft. Teams are scared off by him...

If Cam does drop, I can see him going to the Cardinals at 5 or to your ******** at 10.

It'll be interesting to see where he goes because it could have a domino effect on the rest of the draft.

sick.gif

I really don't think they take Jake @ 10.  I could see the Bills maybe swiping Cam.  They have Fitzpatrick and that'll give Cam some time to ride the pine and learn *shrugs*

Locker's going to Minny, I feel it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I quoted Pro Football Weekly, which is extremly credible and has been around a long while. As well as their editors who approve of what their columnists write. so ultimatly you are saying PFW is bogus?....... are you kidding me? incredibly wrong.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As far as the fake smile, yes it was a stupid way to say things. I'm not backing him up on that what so ever. But I clearly wasn't talking about his Smile at all. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You are saying i'm sticking to someone with an agenda.... yet I gave many examples. Mayock and Kiper included whom are the best at anything to do with the draft. I usually like and can see eye to eye with your posts. your just off on this one man.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you like him, great. You'd want him for your team, awesome. I don't. Gave my reasoning. Period.[/color]

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Black quarterback involved in a college scandal... You shoulda known.

trust me, i know...

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] really. it's that simple huh?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He's black so he's bad? don't stop at something so simplistic. pull your heads out and see the sun light, get some fresh air.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]everything isn't about being black and white. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]can't wait until a year or two to have this conversation again.[/color]

30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I quoted Pro Football Weekly, which is extremly credible and has been around a long while. As well as their editors who approve of what their columnists write. so ultimatly you are saying PFW is bogus?....... are you kidding me? incredibly wrong.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As far as the fake smile, yes it was a stupid way to say things. I'm not backing him up on that what so ever. But I clearly wasn't talking about his Smile at all. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You are saying i'm sticking to someone with an agenda.... yet I gave many examples. Mayock and Kiper included whom are the best at anything to do with the draft. I usually like and can see eye to eye with your posts. your just off on this one man.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you like him, great. You'd want him for your team, awesome. I don't. Gave my reasoning. Period.[/color]

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Black quarterback involved in a college scandal... You shoulda known.

trust me, i know...

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] really. it's that simple huh?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He's black so he's bad? don't stop at something so simplistic. pull your heads out and see the sun light, get some fresh air.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]everything isn't about being black and white. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]can't wait until a year or two to have this conversation again.[/color]

has nothing to do with whether you or I like him or not.

there's a big difference in those guys writing "maybe he has work issues" and then you saying it as fact then saying "All of that has been documented."

its a draft write up, these people have to nit pick something, anything... and in the case of Cam newton, its easier to say, he has a fake smile, "maybe" he doesnt work hard , "maybe" he doesnt love practice.

maybe he isnt a leader, despite all the kids from UF he enrolled with who still love him, despite winning on every level, despite different offenses at each level...

has nothing to do with whether you or I like him or not.

there's a big difference in those guys writing "maybe he has work issues" and then you saying it as fact then saying "All of that has been documented."

its a draft write up, these people have to nit pick something, anything... and in the case of Cam newton, its easier to say, he has a fake smile, "maybe" he doesnt work hard , "maybe" he doesnt love practice.

maybe he isnt a leader, despite all the kids from UF he enrolled with who still love him, despite winning on every level, despite different offenses at each level...

Back
Top Bottom