Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

The "he has a fake smile" crap kills me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know you've gotta pick out something... I feel like there are plenty of things you could reasonably question about how he'd translate at the next level... But people are talking about what? Fake smile? Give me a damn break.

The "he has a fake smile" crap kills me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know you've gotta pick out something... I feel like there are plenty of things you could reasonably question about how he'd translate at the next level... But people are talking about what? Fake smile? Give me a damn break.

I am eagerly awaiting the draft & to break out my authentic Jamarcus Russell jersey for it. Hasnt seen the light of day since it was shipped to me. Love when these guys get axed, get their jerseys for the low.

I am eagerly awaiting the draft & to break out my authentic Jamarcus Russell jersey for it. Hasnt seen the light of day since it was shipped to me. Love when these guys get axed, get their jerseys for the low.

I hope Tyrod gets a fair shake at QB.

I think he can be a good started after sitting for a few years.

Throws one of the prettiest passes I've ever seen.

Vick growing the beard out
pimp.gif

I hope Tyrod gets a fair shake at QB.

I think he can be a good started after sitting for a few years.

Throws one of the prettiest passes I've ever seen.

Vick growing the beard out
pimp.gif

I hope Peterson drops to my cowboys but I would be content with an OL. Wondering where Ingram will go this year???I say ********.

I hope Peterson drops to my cowboys but I would be content with an OL. Wondering where Ingram will go this year???I say ********.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In everything I've read, heard, and saw... there was no maybe. and UF is a completely different story, he was Thrown out of school. Thrown out, another red flag. and it didn't matter what the players thought.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with EVERYTHING i said, it had everything to do with that fact i didn't like him as a pick at QB for the dolphins. that was my entire argument.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and the fake smile thing was bad, everyone agrees with that. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]after seeing tyrod against the U... kid is a stud. throws a nice ball. hope he gets a fair shot.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In everything I've read, heard, and saw... there was no maybe. and UF is a completely different story, he was Thrown out of school. Thrown out, another red flag. and it didn't matter what the players thought.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with EVERYTHING i said, it had everything to do with that fact i didn't like him as a pick at QB for the dolphins. that was my entire argument.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and the fake smile thing was bad, everyone agrees with that. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]after seeing tyrod against the U... kid is a stud. throws a nice ball. hope he gets a fair shot.[/color]

Originally Posted by minus28

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I just hope Amukamara drops down to the Lions at 13, they don't need a OT at that spot and taking Jimmy Smith or Ayers would be a reach.

As another life long Lions fan, I have been hoping Amukamara would be available at 13. The OT pick is not a need this year. worst case scenario they trade down a few spots and pick up J. Smith and another pick. Ayers is not the pick either. Been seeing Aldon Smith in a few mocks. Meh. Bruce Carter in the second please. 
pimp.gif
I would love to take Prince in the first and Carter in the 2nd.  Carter has alot of questions with injuries but if they can get a sure pick like Prince in the 1st I think they will be more willing to take that risk in the 2nd.  If they settle for Smith I can see them going with a different player in the 2nd due to the questions about Smiths character. They need to get at least one sure thing at either pick.  If Prince is gone though I would like to see them trade back and take Ayers, as much as we need a corner I am not 100% on Smith and Ayers fills a bigger need for run support.  Also we can get someone like Curtis Brown in the 2nd or possibly even trade up to the end of the first and get Aaron Williams or Brandon Harris.  Either way the first 2 picks need to be corner and linebacker.

Originally Posted by minus28

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I just hope Amukamara drops down to the Lions at 13, they don't need a OT at that spot and taking Jimmy Smith or Ayers would be a reach.

As another life long Lions fan, I have been hoping Amukamara would be available at 13. The OT pick is not a need this year. worst case scenario they trade down a few spots and pick up J. Smith and another pick. Ayers is not the pick either. Been seeing Aldon Smith in a few mocks. Meh. Bruce Carter in the second please. 
pimp.gif
I would love to take Prince in the first and Carter in the 2nd.  Carter has alot of questions with injuries but if they can get a sure pick like Prince in the 1st I think they will be more willing to take that risk in the 2nd.  If they settle for Smith I can see them going with a different player in the 2nd due to the questions about Smiths character. They need to get at least one sure thing at either pick.  If Prince is gone though I would like to see them trade back and take Ayers, as much as we need a corner I am not 100% on Smith and Ayers fills a bigger need for run support.  Also we can get someone like Curtis Brown in the 2nd or possibly even trade up to the end of the first and get Aaron Williams or Brandon Harris.  Either way the first 2 picks need to be corner and linebacker.

Got a feeling the Texans are gonna take Prince and if PP7 slips past 7 then then they they make try and make a trade to get him, but im not as optimistic about the latter.

Got a feeling the Texans are gonna take Prince and if PP7 slips past 7 then then they they make try and make a trade to get him, but im not as optimistic about the latter.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

i would love for us to get PP but i don't see it happening.  If we can't get him i say we just get out O-line together.  Can't go wrong either way, our line is getting long in the tooth

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

i would love for us to get PP but i don't see it happening.  If we can't get him i say we just get out O-line together.  Can't go wrong either way, our line is getting long in the tooth

Originally Posted by Statis22

A little excited are we? JK. Back of my mind I am afraid that a chain reaction will happen. #5 Cards will take PP7 which means #7 The 49ers will either take Prince or Gabbert. Then The Lions at #13 will have a decision to make.  

Back
Top Bottom