Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Who does this man take Ted Thompson for. I'd be god dammed if the Packers took Andy Dalton. Flynn did more than enough to make his spot safe as the back up. The only way we draft a QB is if we trade up and let Flynn go. Even then we aint draftin a QB 1st round.

Who does this man take Ted Thompson for. I'd be god dammed if the Packers took Andy Dalton. Flynn did more than enough to make his spot safe as the back up. The only way we draft a QB is if we trade up and let Flynn go. Even then we aint draftin a QB 1st round.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Jimmy Smith to the Ravens is a perfect fit

only on paper.
If we dont get AJ, we def need to trade ahead to snag Jimmy or get B.Harris. Justin Houstin burnin the thrax gonna get him to drop also...need that love 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Jimmy Smith to the Ravens is a perfect fit

only on paper.
If we dont get AJ, we def need to trade ahead to snag Jimmy or get B.Harris. Justin Houstin burnin the thrax gonna get him to drop also...need that love 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

He's predicting that they trade out of the spot and whoever trades with them takes dalton. same thing with the pats and locker.

He's predicting that they trade out of the spot and whoever trades with them takes dalton. same thing with the pats and locker.

He is implying a team will trade with the Packers to take Dalton @ that spot.  Refer to his explanation behind the Patriots/Locker pick.

He is implying a team will trade with the Packers to take Dalton @ that spot.  Refer to his explanation behind the Patriots/Locker pick.

I'd take Cam Newton #1 and I'd start him fairly shortly..kinda how Vick was handled.

I can't pass on his talent and think if you throw him out there and let him learn, he'll manage. Don't see this huge project...to be a pure NFL Qb, sure...but he can win you games off of his ability pretty quickly.

I'd take Cam Newton #1 and I'd start him fairly shortly..kinda how Vick was handled.

I can't pass on his talent and think if you throw him out there and let him learn, he'll manage. Don't see this huge project...to be a pure NFL Qb, sure...but he can win you games off of his ability pretty quickly.

oops didnt read the description. I just skim through the mocks to see who is where. They change so dam much im not trying to read the description every time.

oops didnt read the description. I just skim through the mocks to see who is where. They change so dam much im not trying to read the description every time.

great night for my NBA team..

now just need the eagles to somehow be able to trade kolb tomorrow night and get a first round pick in return (hopefully a high one!)

(1 of the top 3 corners and a top flight RT/G.. i want the RT/G to have the flexibility to play both)

great night for my NBA team..

now just need the eagles to somehow be able to trade kolb tomorrow night and get a first round pick in return (hopefully a high one!)

(1 of the top 3 corners and a top flight RT/G.. i want the RT/G to have the flexibility to play both)

Please put help to go towards the damn lines if no QB or trade back...so much #*$& to clean up for this team it's frustrating to even think about it because you know :

A. They can't fix it all in one offseason and this next season will be more losing (Thank you Vinny and Dan SMH)
B. High chance they screw up 

SKDLFASDKLFJASLKDFJASLKDFJASLK;DFJL;KAJ!

Back
Top Bottom