Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Please put help to go towards the damn lines if no QB or trade back...so much #*$& to clean up for this team it's frustrating to even think about it because you know :

A. They can't fix it all in one offseason and this next season will be more losing (Thank you Vinny and Dan SMH)
B. High chance they screw up 

SKDLFASDKLFJASLKDFJASLKDFJASLK;DFJL;KAJ!

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

great night for my NBA team..

now just need the eagles to somehow be able to trade kolb tomorrow night and get a first round pick in return (hopefully a high one!)

(1 of the top 3 corners and a top flight RT/G.. i want the RT/G to have the flexibility to play both)
Right there with ya, but from what I've heard current NFL players cannot be traded for draft picks because of the lockout stuff so we gonna have to acquire someone after the draft (Nnamdi
happy.gif
)

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

great night for my NBA team..

now just need the eagles to somehow be able to trade kolb tomorrow night and get a first round pick in return (hopefully a high one!)

(1 of the top 3 corners and a top flight RT/G.. i want the RT/G to have the flexibility to play both)
Right there with ya, but from what I've heard current NFL players cannot be traded for draft picks because of the lockout stuff so we gonna have to acquire someone after the draft (Nnamdi
happy.gif
)

Carolina is going to ruin their franchise tonight....

In a division with pro bowl quarterbacks, grab Patrick Peterson and help the defense + special teams!!!!!

Carolina is going to ruin their franchise tonight....

In a division with pro bowl quarterbacks, grab Patrick Peterson and help the defense + special teams!!!!!

I'm not even the least bit excited for the draft this year....smh...hope the Giants do work, though. Need a DT, MLB and a Guard/Center,

The may take Pouncey at 19 or trade up.

I'm not even the least bit excited for the draft this year....smh...hope the Giants do work, though. Need a DT, MLB and a Guard/Center,

The may take Pouncey at 19 or trade up.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by hymen man

Pretty amped for tonight...

Hope my Vikes can do something worth a damn.

Better hope its not business as usual then...

Draft day!! My most wanted list for Vikes: either Locker, Amukamara, or Julio Jones. KFAN all day. Pumped!!

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by hymen man

Pretty amped for tonight...

Hope my Vikes can do something worth a damn.

Better hope its not business as usual then...

Draft day!! My most wanted list for Vikes: either Locker, Amukamara, or Julio Jones. KFAN all day. Pumped!!

I know OT is a big need but I don't see Prince being there and Jerry not swiping him. Just my opinion.

McShay got PP going 11th and Prince goint 20th to Tampa
laugh.gif

I know OT is a big need but I don't see Prince being there and Jerry not swiping him. Just my opinion.

McShay got PP going 11th and Prince goint 20th to Tampa
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom