Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by Proshares

I know OT is a big need but I don't see Prince being there and Jerry not swiping him. Just my opinion.

McShay got PP going 11th and Prince goint 20th to Tampa
laugh.gif
PP to the Texans at 11? Where do you see this, I've been searching to no avail. 

I know OT is a big need but I don't see Prince being there and Jerry not swiping him. Just my opinion.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Todd McShay has to consistently have some of the worst mock drafts I have ever seen.  No idea how the dude keeps his job as one of the 2 main analysts on ESPN.  I am hoping Dallas takes a OT, I need Prince to drop to the Lions.  If not it might be a long night since I think the Blazers are going to lose as well.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Carolina is going to ruin their franchise tonight....

In a division with pro bowl quarterbacks, grab Patrick Peterson and help the defense + special teams!!!!!
By this logic the player they should be picking is Dareus.  At that spot you have to draft a player who is involved in every play, not a corner who will get targeted maybe 10 times a game.  Still not sure Carolina goes with Cam, wouldn't be surprised if they pick Dareus with that pick.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

laugh.gif

Originally Published: April 28, 2011

[h1]Last-minute buzz causing movement[/h1][h3]Prospects shifting up and down the board as the first round approaches[/h3]

By Todd McShay, Steve Muench and Kevin Wiedl
Scouts Inc.

The 2011 NFL draft is mere hours away and we continue to hear rumors and buzz about various teams and players, but here's our full, updated seven-round projection as things stand right now.

1.png

[h6]Carolina Panthers[/h6]

Record: 2-14 | Needs: QB, DT, CB, WR, DE

car.gif

Cam Newton, QB, Auburn

We continue to hear the Panthers will bet on Newton's tremendous upside and make him the face of their franchise.

2.png

[h6]Denver Broncos[/h6]

Record: 4-12 | Needs: DT, MLB, DE, TE, S

den.gif

Von Miller, OLB/DE, Texas A&M

Miller is a bit undersized for a 4-3 defensive end, but he has room to add a little bulk to his frame and will help provide the Broncos with an improved pass rush.

3.png

[h6]Buffalo Bills[/h6]

Record: 4-12 | Needs: QB, OLB, LOT, DE, TE

buf.gif

Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama

Dareus has the overall skill set to play anywhere along the defensive line,and in any scheme, so he'll fit well in Buffalo's flexible 3-4 system.

4.png

[h6]Cincinnati Bengals[/h6]

Record: 4-12 | Needs: QB, WR, CB, SS, DT/p>

cin.gif

A.J. Green, WR, Georgia

We hear the Bengals are not sold on QB Blaine Gabbert at this point and Green is an elite talent who could fill the void left by the likely departures of Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco.

5.png

[h6]Arizona Cardinals[/h6]

Record: 5-11 | Needs: QB, OLB, OT/OG, TE, CB

ari.gif

Aldon Smith, DE/OLB, Missouri

Smith played end in college but has the tools to move to outside linebacker in Arizona's 3-4 scheme and provide pass-rush help off the edge.

6.png

[h6]Cleveland Browns[/h6]
Record: 5-11 | Needs: DE, WR, DT, ROT, OLB

cle.gif

Julio Jones, WR, Alabama

Team president Mike Holmgren gets a go-to weapon for second-year QB Colt McCoy and a player who is a pro's pro right now.

7.png

[h6]San Francisco 49ers[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: QB, NT, CB, OLB, RB

sfo.gif

Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri

Gabbert has the tools and intangibles to succeed, and if he falls this far it would be a pleasant surprise for new head coach Jim Harbaugh.

8.png

[h6]Tennessee Titans[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: QB, DT, ILB, OG, CB

ten.gif

Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn

Fairley is the best interior pass-rusher in the 2011 class, has tremendous overall upside and fills a major need.

9.png

[h6]Dallas Cowboys[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: DE, OT, S, ILB, CB

dal.gif

J.J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin

Watt's size, strength, athletic ability and motor make him a good fit as a 5-technique in the Cowboys' 3-4 defensive scheme.

10.png

[h6]Washington ********[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: QB, NT, WR, OLB, OG

was.gif

Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, North Carolina

Quinn did not play in 2010 but would help upgrade Washington's pass rush with his blend of size and speed.

11.png

[h6]Houston Texans[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: OLB, DE/NT, CB, FS, SS

hou.gif

Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU

There has been talk about the Texans possibly trading up to get Peterson and significantly upgrade their secondary, but in this dream scenario they stay put and get one of the four elite players in this class.

12.png

[h6]Minnesota Vikings[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: QB, FS, OT, DE, OLB

min.gif

Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College

Castonzo has the size and skills to step in immediately and allow the Vikings to shuffle their offensive line to better fit their current personnel.

13.png

[h6]Detroit Lions[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: CB, WLB, SLB, OT, DE

det.gif

Tyron Smith, OT, USC

The Lions have bigger needs but Smith is the top-rated tackle on the board and would provide additional protection for injury-prone QB Matthew Stafford.

14.png

[h6]St. Louis Rams[/h6]
Record: 7-9 | Needs: WR, OLB, DT, RB, OG

stl.gif

Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois

Head coach Steve Spagnuolo can never have enough defensive linemen, and Liuget comes with the quick first step and relentless motor to be a disruptive force in the middle.

15.png

[h6]Miami Dolphins[/h6]
Record: 7-9 | Needs: RB, OG, QB, FS, ILB

mia.gif

Mike Pouncey, OG/C, Florida

Pouncey is NFL-ready and would solidify the interior of an offensive line that already has Jake Long and Vernon Carey at tackle.

16.png

[h6]Jacksonville Jaguars[/h6]
Record: 8-8 | Needs: FS, DE, WR, OLB, QB

jac.gif

Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue

Kerrigan is the kind of safe pick GM Gene Smith likes, a player who works hard and can contribute right away with solid skills and a high motor.

17.png

[h6]New England Patriots (from Oakland)[/h6]
Record: 14-2 | Needs: OLB, DE, OT, OG, RB

nwe.gif

Cameron Jordan, DE, California

Jordan's size, athleticism and versatility make him a good fit in head coach Bill Belichick's 3-4 scheme.

18.png

[h6]San Diego Chargers[/h6]
Record: 9-7 | Needs: DE, ILB, OLB, ROT, WR

sdg.gif

Muhammad Wilkerson, DE, Temple

Wilkerson is a big, strong, productive end who addresses the Chargers' need to beef up their defensive front.

19.png

[h6]New York Giants[/h6]
Record: 10-6 | Needs: OLB, MLB, C/LOG, OT, TE

nyg.gif

Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama

Running back is not a primary need for the Giants but Ingram has been gaining momentum in recent days and would upgrade the running game with his instincts and toughness.

20.png

[h6]Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/h6]
Record: 10-6 | Needs: DE, MLB, CB, OLB, RB

tam.gif

Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska

Cornerback is a question mark for the Bucs because of the legal troubles of CB Aqib Talib, but getting a top-10 talent in Amukamara at this point would fill a big need.

21.png

[h6]Kansas City Chiefs[/h6]
Record: 10-6 | Needs: WR, ROT, NT, ILB, OLB

kan.gif

Nate Solder, OT, Colorado

Solder needs some refining but would still offer an upgrade at right tackle for a team that led the NFL in rushing last season.

22.png

[h6]Indianapolis Colts[/h6]
Record: 10-6 | Needs: OT, OG, DT, CB, WR

ind.gif

Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin

Carimi would provide more protection for QB Peyton Manning but, more importantly, would be a significant upgrade for a runnin game that struggled mightily in 2010.

23.png

[h6]Philadelphia Eagles[/h6]
Record: 10-6 | Needs: CB, OLB, ROG, ROT, SS

phi.gif

Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado

Smith is just as talented as Amukamara and has eased character concerns, and he would be a steal at this point for the Eagles.

24.png

[h6]New Orleans Saints[/h6]
Record: 11-5 | Needs: DE, OLB, S, DT, RB

nor.gif

Phil Taylor, DT, Baylor

There are some questions about possible issues with the bones in Taylor's feet, but he has the size and anchor to be a force in the middle for the Saints.

25.png

[h6]Seattle Seahawks[/h6]
Record: 7-9 | Needs: ROT, QB, OG/C, OLB, CB

sea.gif

Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor

Watkins is the best available player at a position of need. He is a tough, nasty player with good strength who is NFL-ready.

26.png

[h6]Baltimore Ravens[/h6]
Record: 12-4 | Needs: CB, WR, OT, DE, S

bal.gif

Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa

Some teams like Clayborn as a 5-technique, but he fits the Ravens' desire for bigger, stronger players along their defensive front.

27.png

[h6]Atlanta Falcons[/h6]
Record: 13-3 | Needs: DE, OLB, OT/OG, TE, CB

atl.gif

Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson

There are significant concerns about the long-term health of Bowers' knee, but he has top-10 tools and gettin him here would be a steal for the Falcons.

28.png

[h6]New England Patriots[/h6]
Record: 13-3 | Needs: OLB, DE, OT, OG, RB

nwe.gif

Brooks Reed, DE/OLB, Arizona

The defensive front is New England's biggest need and Reed's explosive first step and relentless motor give him the ability to step in and contribute right away.

29.png

[h6]Chicago Bears[/h6]
Record: 11-5 | Needs: LOT, DT, WR, C, OLB

chi.gif

Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State

Sherrod is not overpowering but he is technically-sound and rarely out of position. He would give the Bears a solid upgrade alon the offensive front.

30.png

[h6]New York Jets[/h6]
Record: 11-5 | Needs: OLB, NT, DE, WR, OT/OG

nyj.gif

Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA

Ayers has good strength and range, and he shows the ability to get to the quarterback off the edge.

31.png

[h6]Pittsburgh Steelers[/h6]
Record: 12-4 | Needs: OG, CB, OT, NT, WR

pit.gif

Cameron Heyward, DE, Ohio State

Heyward has the strength to hold up against the run as a 5-technique in Pittsburgh's scheme, and also flashes the ability to slip blocks as a pass-rusher.

32.png

[h6]Green Bay Packers[/h6]
Record: 10-6 | Needs: DE, OLB, OG, WR, RB

gnb.gif

Aaron Williams, CB, Texas

The Packers don't have a pressing need at corner but Williams has fluid hips, quick feet and can turn and run with receivers, and there has evenbeen some talk of him movin to safety in the NFL so he could bring some versatility to the table.

laugh.gif
Todd McShay has to consistently have some of the worst mock drafts I have ever seen.  No idea how the dude keeps his job as one of the 2 main analysts on ESPN.  I am hoping Dallas takes a OT, I need Prince to drop to the Lions.  If not it might be a long night since I think the Blazers are going to lose as well.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Carolina is going to ruin their franchise tonight....

In a division with pro bowl quarterbacks, grab Patrick Peterson and help the defense + special teams!!!!!
By this logic the player they should be picking is Dareus.  At that spot you have to draft a player who is involved in every play, not a corner who will get targeted maybe 10 times a game.  Still not sure Carolina goes with Cam, wouldn't be surprised if they pick Dareus with that pick.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

laugh.gif

Originally Published: April 28, 2011

[h1]Last-minute buzz causing movement[/h1][h3]Prospects shifting up and down the board as the first round approaches[/h3]

By Todd McShay, Steve Muench and Kevin Wiedl
Scouts Inc.

The 2011 NFL draft is mere hours away and we continue to hear rumors and buzz about various teams and players, but here's our full, updated seven-round projection as things stand right now.

1.png

[h6]Carolina Panthers[/h6]

Record: 2-14 | Needs: QB, DT, CB, WR, DE

car.gif

Cam Newton, QB, Auburn

We continue to hear the Panthers will bet on Newton's tremendous upside and make him the face of their franchise.

2.png

[h6]Denver Broncos[/h6]

Record: 4-12 | Needs: DT, MLB, DE, TE, S

den.gif

Von Miller, OLB/DE, Texas A&M

Miller is a bit undersized for a 4-3 defensive end, but he has room to add a little bulk to his frame and will help provide the Broncos with an improved pass rush.

3.png

[h6]Buffalo Bills[/h6]

Record: 4-12 | Needs: QB, OLB, LOT, DE, TE

buf.gif

Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama

Dareus has the overall skill set to play anywhere along the defensive line,and in any scheme, so he'll fit well in Buffalo's flexible 3-4 system.

4.png

[h6]Cincinnati Bengals[/h6]

Record: 4-12 | Needs: QB, WR, CB, SS, DT/p>

cin.gif

A.J. Green, WR, Georgia

We hear the Bengals are not sold on QB Blaine Gabbert at this point and Green is an elite talent who could fill the void left by the likely departures of Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco.

5.png

[h6]Arizona Cardinals[/h6]

Record: 5-11 | Needs: QB, OLB, OT/OG, TE, CB

ari.gif

Aldon Smith, DE/OLB, Missouri

Smith played end in college but has the tools to move to outside linebacker in Arizona's 3-4 scheme and provide pass-rush help off the edge.

6.png

[h6]Cleveland Browns[/h6]
Record: 5-11 | Needs: DE, WR, DT, ROT, OLB

cle.gif

Julio Jones, WR, Alabama

Team president Mike Holmgren gets a go-to weapon for second-year QB Colt McCoy and a player who is a pro's pro right now.

7.png

[h6]San Francisco 49ers[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: QB, NT, CB, OLB, RB

sfo.gif

Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri

Gabbert has the tools and intangibles to succeed, and if he falls this far it would be a pleasant surprise for new head coach Jim Harbaugh.

8.png

[h6]Tennessee Titans[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: QB, DT, ILB, OG, CB

ten.gif

Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn

Fairley is the best interior pass-rusher in the 2011 class, has tremendous overall upside and fills a major need.

9.png

[h6]Dallas Cowboys[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: DE, OT, S, ILB, CB

dal.gif

J.J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin

Watt's size, strength, athletic ability and motor make him a good fit as a 5-technique in the Cowboys' 3-4 defensive scheme.

10.png

[h6]Washington ********[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: QB, NT, WR, OLB, OG

was.gif

Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, North Carolina

Quinn did not play in 2010 but would help upgrade Washington's pass rush with his blend of size and speed.

11.png

[h6]Houston Texans[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: OLB, DE/NT, CB, FS, SS

hou.gif

Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU

There has been talk about the Texans possibly trading up to get Peterson and significantly upgrade their secondary, but in this dream scenario they stay put and get one of the four elite players in this class.

12.png

[h6]Minnesota Vikings[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: QB, FS, OT, DE, OLB

min.gif

Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College

Castonzo has the size and skills to step in immediately and allow the Vikings to shuffle their offensive line to better fit their current personnel.

13.png

[h6]Detroit Lions[/h6]
Record: 6-10 | Needs: CB, WLB, SLB, OT, DE

det.gif

Tyron Smith, OT, USC

The Lions have bigger needs but Smith is the top-rated tackle on the board and would provide additional protection for injury-prone QB Matthew Stafford.

14.png

[h6]St. Louis Rams[/h6]
Record: 7-9 | Needs: WR, OLB, DT, RB, OG

stl.gif

Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois

Head coach Steve Spagnuolo can never have enough defensive linemen, and Liuget comes with the quick first step and relentless motor to be a disruptive force in the middle.

15.png

[h6]Miami Dolphins[/h6]
Record: 7-9 | Needs: RB, OG, QB, FS, ILB

mia.gif

Mike Pouncey, OG/C, Florida

Pouncey is NFL-ready and would solidify the interior of an offensive line that already has Jake Long and Vernon Carey at tackle.

16.png

[h6]Jacksonville Jaguars[/h6]
Record: 8-8 | Needs: FS, DE, WR, OLB, QB

jac.gif

Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue

Kerrigan is the kind of safe pick GM Gene Smith likes, a player who works hard and can contribute right away with solid skills and a high motor.

17.png

[h6]New England Patriots (from Oakland)[/h6]
Record: 14-2 | Needs: OLB, DE, OT, OG, RB

nwe.gif

Cameron Jordan, DE, California

Jordan's size, athleticism and versatility make him a good fit in head coach Bill Belichick's 3-4 scheme.

18.png

[h6]San Diego Chargers[/h6]
Record: 9-7 | Needs: DE, ILB, OLB, ROT, WR

sdg.gif

Muhammad Wilkerson, DE, Temple

Wilkerson is a big, strong, productive end who addresses the Chargers' need to beef up their defensive front.

19.png

[h6]New York Giants[/h6]
Record: 10-6 | Needs: OLB, MLB, C/LOG, OT, TE

nyg.gif

Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama

Running back is not a primary need for the Giants but Ingram has been gaining momentum in recent days and would upgrade the running game with his instincts and toughness.

20.png

[h6]Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/h6]
Record: 10-6 | Needs: DE, MLB, CB, OLB, RB

tam.gif

Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska

Cornerback is a question mark for the Bucs because of the legal troubles of CB Aqib Talib, but getting a top-10 talent in Amukamara at this point would fill a big need.

21.png

[h6]Kansas City Chiefs[/h6]
Record: 10-6 | Needs: WR, ROT, NT, ILB, OLB

kan.gif

Nate Solder, OT, Colorado

Solder needs some refining but would still offer an upgrade at right tackle for a team that led the NFL in rushing last season.

22.png

[h6]Indianapolis Colts[/h6]
Record: 10-6 | Needs: OT, OG, DT, CB, WR

ind.gif

Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin

Carimi would provide more protection for QB Peyton Manning but, more importantly, would be a significant upgrade for a runnin game that struggled mightily in 2010.

23.png

[h6]Philadelphia Eagles[/h6]
Record: 10-6 | Needs: CB, OLB, ROG, ROT, SS

phi.gif

Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado

Smith is just as talented as Amukamara and has eased character concerns, and he would be a steal at this point for the Eagles.

24.png

[h6]New Orleans Saints[/h6]
Record: 11-5 | Needs: DE, OLB, S, DT, RB

nor.gif

Phil Taylor, DT, Baylor

There are some questions about possible issues with the bones in Taylor's feet, but he has the size and anchor to be a force in the middle for the Saints.

25.png

[h6]Seattle Seahawks[/h6]
Record: 7-9 | Needs: ROT, QB, OG/C, OLB, CB

sea.gif

Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor

Watkins is the best available player at a position of need. He is a tough, nasty player with good strength who is NFL-ready.

26.png

[h6]Baltimore Ravens[/h6]
Record: 12-4 | Needs: CB, WR, OT, DE, S

bal.gif

Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa

Some teams like Clayborn as a 5-technique, but he fits the Ravens' desire for bigger, stronger players along their defensive front.

27.png

[h6]Atlanta Falcons[/h6]
Record: 13-3 | Needs: DE, OLB, OT/OG, TE, CB

atl.gif

Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson

There are significant concerns about the long-term health of Bowers' knee, but he has top-10 tools and gettin him here would be a steal for the Falcons.

28.png

[h6]New England Patriots[/h6]
Record: 13-3 | Needs: OLB, DE, OT, OG, RB

nwe.gif

Brooks Reed, DE/OLB, Arizona

The defensive front is New England's biggest need and Reed's explosive first step and relentless motor give him the ability to step in and contribute right away.

29.png

[h6]Chicago Bears[/h6]
Record: 11-5 | Needs: LOT, DT, WR, C, OLB

chi.gif

Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State

Sherrod is not overpowering but he is technically-sound and rarely out of position. He would give the Bears a solid upgrade alon the offensive front.

30.png

[h6]New York Jets[/h6]
Record: 11-5 | Needs: OLB, NT, DE, WR, OT/OG

nyj.gif

Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA

Ayers has good strength and range, and he shows the ability to get to the quarterback off the edge.

31.png

pit.gif

Heyward has the strength to hold up against the run as a 5-technique in Pittsburgh's scheme, and also flashes the ability to slip blocks as a pass-rusher.

32.png

[h6]Green Bay Packers[/h6]
Record: 10-6 | Needs: DE, OLB, OG, WR, RB

gnb.gif

Aaron Williams, CB, Texas

The Packers don't have a pressing need at corner but Williams has fluid hips, quick feet and can turn and run with receivers, and there has evenbeen some talk of him movin to safety in the NFL so he could bring some versatility to the table.

targeted or not, he'll still be involved in every play he plays. If he is able to make Matt Ryan look away from Roddy White, it's a win.

targeted or not, he'll still be involved in every play he plays. If he is able to make Matt Ryan look away from Roddy White, it's a win.

laugh.gif

Yeah Pro.

Michael Irvin was on Total Access yesterday talking about how he was with Jerry and co. when they were working out draft prospects and he said they were absolutely enamored with Prince, so that may be the direction their going.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Oakland looking to trade back into bottom of 1st round?

Kaepernick?
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where did you see this at? Kind of interesting. I think they should pick up Brandon Harris tho. [/color]
University of Nike wrote:
I DO NOT WANT BLAINE GABBERT ON THE 49ERS.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree for 49er fans. which i am not, but i live here and occasionally go to their games depending on who they play. The only QB I like in this draft is Mallet, and not in the 1st round and certinaly not in the top 10. good luck.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't Wait!!! Dolphins trade down twice. Add a bunch of picks.... comeeeee onnnnn!! Do Not Dissapoint...[/color]... i know they will. they almost always do. = (

laugh.gif

Yeah Pro.

Michael Irvin was on Total Access yesterday talking about how he was with Jerry and co. when they were working out draft prospects and he said they were absolutely enamored with Prince, so that may be the direction their going.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Oakland looking to trade back into bottom of 1st round?

Kaepernick?
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where did you see this at? Kind of interesting. I think they should pick up Brandon Harris tho. [/color]
University of Nike wrote:
I DO NOT WANT BLAINE GABBERT ON THE 49ERS.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree for 49er fans. which i am not, but i live here and occasionally go to their games depending on who they play. The only QB I like in this draft is Mallet, and not in the 1st round and certinaly not in the top 10. good luck.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't Wait!!! Dolphins trade down twice. Add a bunch of picks.... comeeeee onnnnn!! Do Not Dissapoint...[/color]... i know they will. they almost always do. = (

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

great night for my NBA team..

now just need the eagles to somehow be able to trade kolb tomorrow night and get a first round pick in return (hopefully a high one!)

(1 of the top 3 corners and a top flight RT/G.. i want the RT/G to have the flexibility to play both)
Right there with ya, but from what I've heard current NFL players cannot be traded for draft picks because of the lockout stuff so we gonna have to acquire someone after the draft (Nnamdi
happy.gif
)

*Prays*

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

great night for my NBA team..

now just need the eagles to somehow be able to trade kolb tomorrow night and get a first round pick in return (hopefully a high one!)

(1 of the top 3 corners and a top flight RT/G.. i want the RT/G to have the flexibility to play both)
Right there with ya, but from what I've heard current NFL players cannot be traded for draft picks because of the lockout stuff so we gonna have to acquire someone after the draft (Nnamdi
happy.gif
)

*Prays*

If the Bucs trade up to draft Ryan Kerrigan I am not going to be a pleasant person to be around.

If the Bucs trade up to draft Ryan Kerrigan I am not going to be a pleasant person to be around.

31.png

pit.gif

Life long Steeler and I've never questioned the 1st round picks (they're all solid). But why no CB's? We've been exposed in the SB and by the Pats already. Troy cant do it all by himself.

Back
Top Bottom