Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

31.png

[h6]Pittsburgh Steelers[/h6]
Record: 12-4 | Needs: OG, CB, OT, NT, WR

pit.gif

Cameron Heyward, DE, Ohio State

Heyward has the strength to hold up against the run as a 5-technique in Pittsburgh's scheme, and also flashes the ability to slip blocks as a pass-rusher.

Life long Steeler and I've never questioned the 1st round picks (they're all solid). But why no CB's? We've been exposed in the SB and by the Pats already. Troy cant do it all by himself.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There most Likely won't be any CBs at the 31 value. PP, Prince, and smith should be gone. And the 4th CB (Brandon Harris) is middle to late second round pick.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There most Likely won't be any CBs at the 31 value. PP, Prince, and smith should be gone. And the 4th CB (Brandon Harris) is middle to late second round pick.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

No way man, Brandon Harris, Aaron Williams will both be off the board in either the late 1st or early 2nd.  I think if Brandon Harris is there they need to take him.

Looks like qute a few mocks have the Lions going OT in the 1st and taking Ras-I Downing in the 2nd, would still rather trade out of the 13th if Prince is no longer there and take Ayers or Jimmy Smith a few picks later in the 1st. 

No way man, Brandon Harris, Aaron Williams will both be off the board in either the late 1st or early 2nd.  I think if Brandon Harris is there they need to take him.

Looks like qute a few mocks have the Lions going OT in the 1st and taking Ras-I Downing in the 2nd, would still rather trade out of the 13th if Prince is no longer there and take Ayers or Jimmy Smith a few picks later in the 1st. 

Originally Posted by airblaster503

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aaron will (and should) play safety. I like him there a lot better, that's why i didn't include him. Harris will be there for the Steelers tho. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I personally like Jimmy Smith a lot, cat is mad physical. IF the lions can't trade out, i think they should still take him where they are. I agree with OT as well and long as the Cowboys don't pick up USC's OT. I do like the Lion's young team, Huge upside imo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I think that is too early for both of them, don't see it happening. all 3 will go second round for sure. Aaron, Brandon, and Ras-I in the order imo. We'll see soon. [/color]

Originally Posted by airblaster503

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aaron will (and should) play safety. I like him there a lot better, that's why i didn't include him. Harris will be there for the Steelers tho. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I personally like Jimmy Smith a lot, cat is mad physical. IF the lions can't trade out, i think they should still take him where they are. I agree with OT as well and long as the Cowboys don't pick up USC's OT. I do like the Lion's young team, Huge upside imo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I think that is too early for both of them, don't see it happening. all 3 will go second round for sure. Aaron, Brandon, and Ras-I in the order imo. We'll see soon. [/color]

Originally Posted by University of Nike

I DO NOT WANT BLAINE GABBERT ON THE 49ERS.
Alex Smith all over again
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Oakland looking to trade back into bottom of 1st round?

Kaepernick?
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where did you see this at? Kind of interesting. I think they should pick up Brandon Harris tho. [/color]
Brandon Harris and Kaepernick are reportedly the top names on Raiders draft board, per Evan Silva/ProFootballTalk

Originally Posted by University of Nike

I DO NOT WANT BLAINE GABBERT ON THE 49ERS.
Alex Smith all over again
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Oakland looking to trade back into bottom of 1st round?

Kaepernick?
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where did you see this at? Kind of interesting. I think they should pick up Brandon Harris tho. [/color]
Brandon Harris and Kaepernick are reportedly the top names on Raiders draft board, per Evan Silva/ProFootballTalk

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Thoughts on Brooks Reed?

Feel like GB might go there if hes available.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I personally like the guy. Has a great motor, 3 down backer. Tough between the tackles and east to west. He needs to improve his drop tho. He'll be there if they want him. Would be a good pick up for GB. They also need a DT, don't think your guys DT will be back once FA starts.[/color]

Thoughts on Brooks Reed?

Feel like GB might go there if hes available.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I personally like the guy. Has a great motor, 3 down backer. Tough between the tackles and east to west. He needs to improve his drop tho. He'll be there if they want him. Would be a good pick up for GB. They also need a DT, don't think your guys DT will be back once FA starts.[/color]

You talkin bout Cullen? He needs a payday... Hope GB gives it to him... He plays 3-4 DE though.

Raji is locked up

Pickett still has time as well... DT is ok for now especially since Capers spends so much time in Nickel.

You talkin bout Cullen? He needs a payday... Hope GB gives it to him... He plays 3-4 DE though.

Raji is locked up

Pickett still has time as well... DT is ok for now especially since Capers spends so much time in Nickel.

Raji is locked up

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I meant DE.... and yea Cullen.[/color]

Raji is locked up

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I meant DE.... and yea Cullen.[/color]

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

i just hope my team gets all the help they can on defense.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've seen, and heard today, quite a few things being said about taking Dalton..... i deno man. If gabbert slips, he will be takin. Also DT/DE talk. Good Luck.[/color]
fraij da 5 11 wrote:
Cullen gotta stay!! PLEAAASE TT PLEASEE!! Dudes a boss from that DE spot.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree, cat is beastly.... but he is asking for a lot of money, we'll see if TT wants to pay up.[/color]

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

i just hope my team gets all the help they can on defense.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've seen, and heard today, quite a few things being said about taking Dalton..... i deno man. If gabbert slips, he will be takin. Also DT/DE talk. Good Luck.[/color]
fraij da 5 11 wrote:
Cullen gotta stay!! PLEAAASE TT PLEASEE!! Dudes a boss from that DE spot.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree, cat is beastly.... but he is asking for a lot of money, we'll see if TT wants to pay up.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom