Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Activate Burrell, Hall and Tejada and cut all of them.

Ross, Tejada, and DeRosa ... about $19 million coming off the books at the end of the season. In time for Cain's salary bump.

More Rumblings

• On another Dodgers front, one exec who spoke with them reports the Giants have talked to L.A. about shortstop Rafael Furcal.

More Rumblings

• On another Dodgers front, one exec who spoke with them reports the Giants have talked to L.A. about shortstop Rafael Furcal.

I agree with What Up
laugh.gif

I called this w Hall though....I was due.

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]K. Kendrick Phi
8053.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]8-8[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.90[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]146[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]52[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]23[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.20[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.32[/td][/tr][/table]
San Francisco Giants Lineup:
Torres, CF
Keppinger, 2B
Beltran, RF
Sandoval, 3B
Huff, 1B
Schierholtz, LF
Crawford, SS
Stewart, C
Lincecum, RHP

Philadelphia Phillies Lineup:
Rollins, SS
Martinez, 3B
Utley, 2B
Howard, 1B
Victorino, CF
Ibanez, LF
Brown, RF
Ruiz, C
Kendrick, RHP

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]K. Kendrick Phi
8053.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]8-8[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.90[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]146[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]52[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]23[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.20[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.32[/td][/tr][/table]
San Francisco Giants Lineup:
Torres, CF
Keppinger, 2B
Beltran, RF
Sandoval, 3B
Huff, 1B
Schierholtz, LF
Crawford, SS
Stewart, C
Lincecum, RHP

Philadelphia Phillies Lineup:
Rollins, SS
Martinez, 3B
Utley, 2B
Howard, 1B
Victorino, CF
Ibanez, LF
Brown, RF
Ruiz, C
Kendrick, RHP

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Franchise can be seen on YouTube. Serious.
only ep 1 tho 
tired.gif

did anyone come to a conclusion of why they switched Schierholtz to left?

Hope timmys feelin better. Bochy on the radio was sayin he had something sounding like food poisoning: Kept throwing up and couldnt keep his food down. Looking forward to hearing the game on the radio vol. Jon Miller 
pimp.gif

only ep 1 tho 
tired.gif

Hope timmys feelin better. Bochy on the radio was sayin he had something sounding like food poisoning: Kept throwing up and couldnt keep his food down. Looking forward to hearing the game on the radio vol. Jon Miller 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by What up

Beltran bats 3rd
Pablo 4th?
Sounds about right. Surprised about Belt going down to AAA. Wasn't he playing pretty good as of late?
i dont think Boch wants to replace Huff. avoid club drama?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by What up

Beltran bats 3rd
Pablo 4th?
Sounds about right. Surprised about Belt going down to AAA. Wasn't he playing pretty good as of late?
i dont think Boch wants to replace Huff. avoid club drama?

Originally Posted by WErunSF

only ep 1 tho 
tired.gif

pimp.gif
Episode 2 should be there, too. I watched it on there so it should be there unless they took it down. Episode 3 will probably be uploaded soon if not already. You have to know how to search.

only ep 1 tho 
tired.gif

pimp.gif
Episode 2 should be there, too. I watched it on there so it should be there unless they took it down. Episode 3 will probably be uploaded soon if not already. You have to know how to search.

only ep 1 tho 
tired.gif

pimp.gif

Episode 2 was on youtube last time I checked.

only ep 1 tho 
tired.gif

pimp.gif

Episode 2 was on youtube last time I checked.

Back
Top Bottom