Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

%$!@ u Aaron Rowand

You watch your mouth!

Pos couldn't even get the run on a fly ball. I'm ashamed to have same first name as that scrub
You're first name is Aaron?!

214z9qf.jpg

EVEN OUR ANNOUNCERS ARE DOING IT!!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

I just dont %#@%$!+ get it. Collectively, everyone needs to cut this crap out. "Good example of how you can score without running over the catcher".....guess what guys? Just like the Buster Posey play, if our catcher caught the ball, the runner would have been OUT!!!

I expect a lecture from my dude Lazy, but I am getting so sick of it. No one feels sorry for us....running over the catcher is part of the game. Lets move past it!!!

30t6p3b.gif

I just dont %#@%$!+ get it. Collectively, everyone needs to cut this crap out. "Good example of how you can score without running over the catcher".....guess what guys? Just like the Buster Posey play, if our catcher caught the ball, the runner would have been OUT!!!

I expect a lecture from my dude Lazy, but I am getting so sick of it. No one feels sorry for us....running over the catcher is part of the game. Lets move past it!!!

Originally Posted by dland24

30t6p3b.gif

No lecture here. I don't disagree with you...I disagreed with your assessment that Nate's injury is solely because of that and he'd not be injured had he truck stick dude.
I can't wait for your reaction when the rule is changed. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

30t6p3b.gif

No lecture here. I don't disagree with you...I disagreed with your assessment that Nate's injury is solely because of that and he'd not be injured had he truck stick dude.
I can't wait for your reaction when the rule is changed. 
laugh.gif

I know there are a ton of people who want the change. It might happen. I just dont know to what end.

No running over the catcher period?

Avoid contact?

Must slide?

I think it will be looked at by MLB, but I just dont know what could possibly be done to change this. You cant run over the catcher but you can block the plate? It seems like this would be impossible to change in spite of people calling for it to be.

I know there are a ton of people who want the change. It might happen. I just dont know to what end.

No running over the catcher period?

Avoid contact?

Must slide?

I think it will be looked at by MLB, but I just dont know what could possibly be done to change this. You cant run over the catcher but you can block the plate? It seems like this would be impossible to change in spite of people calling for it to be.

I don't know if/when it'll change or by how...but it'll at minimum be discussed because Posey is a "franchise" type guy. Wasn't like Eli Whiteside getting knocked out.

Cabrerra has a noodle arm, jesus christ he looks like David Carr throwing. Can we please, please just put up with Crawford's nonexistent bat for a while??

I don't know if/when it'll change or by how...but it'll at minimum be discussed because Posey is a "franchise" type guy. Wasn't like Eli Whiteside getting knocked out.

Cabrerra has a noodle arm, jesus christ he looks like David Carr throwing. Can we please, please just put up with Crawford's nonexistent bat for a while??

Back
Top Bottom