Official 2012 Halloween Costume Thread

My favorite time of the year is coming up in roughly a month and a half. Killed it as movie Cap last year, and look no further than my avy for a hint at what I have planned this year :smokin So how many of you are being Bane this year? :lol:

Last edited:
Thinking about

imagefromurl

I watch that movie everytime I catch it on the tube.  Leon had D. Ruff down cold in that movie.  I am not going to be anything but I thinking about dressing up my youngest Goddaughter up as Angus Young from AC\DC.

wanna try black dynamite. i can get the fro but the thick mustache is a problem.

Last year, my lady & I killed it at very little expense. I managed to put most of my costume together with a little improvisation from a few items I already had in the garage so the only thing I really purchased was the inflatable proton pack (backpack) and Ghostbusters patches. My girl bought her costume for about $40 and that came with everything so she was already set-up with the whole, stereotypical 'sexy' theme. As for the X5, I already had the hazard tape and one of my boys does crazy screen-printing work so he quickly mocked-up the decals for me. For this year, I think we might go with the 80s-movie route again, but I'm not quite sure yet...
Halloween_11.jpg

I've never dressed up for Halloween as an adult but I'm thinking about throwing a party and giving it a shot this year..My 4 yr. old son wants to either be Adam West-era Batman or Boba Fett..

I've never dressed up for Halloween as an adult but I'm thinking about throwing a party and giving it a shot this year..My 4 yr. old son wants to either be Adam West-era Batman or Boba Fett..

My suggestion is to go with Batman. I'm building a life-sized display for my game room that is actually my size but I'm scared as hell to even think about wearing this thing out in public :smh: Fett's suit is definitely too intricate if you plan on partying that night and the "official" Boba Fett costume is wayyyy overpriced.

In '08 spent $300 dollars on my Thriller jacket. Haven't did it in a min, so might do it again.

My suggestion is to go with Batman. I'm building a life-sized display for my game room that is actually my size but I'm scared as hell to even think about wearing this thing out in public :smh: Fett's suit is definitely too intricate if you plan on partying that night and the "official" Boba Fett costume is wayyyy overpriced.

Batman and Fett aren't for me..Those are the choices my 4 yr. old wants to be..He's addicted to old Batman episodes on HUB network and his favorite movie is Empire Strikes Back..lol

If I'm going to dress up I was thinking of being a white CeeLo Green since I'm a fatass too.. :lol: :lol:

Batman and Fett aren't for me..Those are the choices my 4 yr. old wants to be..He's addicted to old Batman episodes on HUB network and his favorite movie is Empire Strikes Back..lol
If I'm going to dress up I was thinking of being a white CeeLo Green since I'm a fatass too.. :lol: :lol:

4 years old and his favorite movie is ESB? He's already wise beyond his years :smokin Maybe you and him can be Gnarles Barkley from the MTV awards that year they performed Crazy :lol:

My homeboy is gonna dress up as a 16 year old and I'm just gonna blow up my belly and look pregnant....

Together we gonna be 16 and pregnant.

.... I'm broke, don't judge me.

Last year, my lady & I killed it at very little expense. I managed to put most of my costume together with a little improvisation from a few items I already had in the garage so the only thing I really purchased was the inflatable proton pack (backpack) and Ghostbusters patches. My girl bought her costume for about $40 and that came with everything so she was already set-up with the whole, stereotypical 'sexy' theme. As for the X5, I already had the hazard tape and one of my boys does crazy screen-printing work so he quickly mocked-up the decals for me. For this year, I think we might go with the 80s-movie route again, but I'm not quite sure yet...
Halloween_11.jpg

thats sick

four toppings :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom