OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lol im diggin the nwo uniforms. they need to wear matching shoes tho
smile.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

jordan-12-playoff-rerelease-ubiq-2.jpg

Wow, so I guess only me, NobleKane, and 2 other people are the only ones who like those Black & White Heat unis
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah i hate those black uni's.. who in the hell is #32?... any word on rip, arenas or dalembert?

Eddy Curry ain't ready for a HEAT practice. Not many ppl are. I give the kid credit for making it through one. He's probably another full offseason away from being able to run with the crew.
Meanwhile, Nick Young still aint signed, Aaron Afflalo, Ryan Hollins, Gilbert Arenas. But i think we're still trying to get a big. I'm hearing Norris Cole looks great and experts are saying that he takes Chalmers job by the end of the season. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dric

I'm hearing Norris Cole looks great and experts are saying that he takes Chalmers job by the end of the season. 
eek.gif

kid was unreal in school. i called it on draft day, great pick.

i havent heard anything about cole.... 2 more days of work then our department shutdown til jan 2nd.. gotta collect funemployment
laugh.gif
i burned all my vacation.. i really hope we make another move soon

HEAT to Host "Red & Black" Game

HEAT Players, Coaches to Stage Scrimmage Exclusively for HEAT Season Ticket Holders

600_redblack_game_111213.jpg

The Miami HEAT will host a Red & Black Game exclusively for Season Ticket Holders on Thursday, December 15th at AmericanAirlines Arena. Season Ticket Holders will get the first look at the 2011-12 team as they participate in a full 48-minute scrimmage. Head Coach Erik Spoelstra will wear a microphone during the event so Season Ticket Holders can hear him in action. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. Free parking will also be made available in the P2 parking garage while space is available.

HEAT fans residing in South Florida will be able to watch the Red & Black Game on Sun Sports beginning at 7:00 p.m. in a special broadcast to be hosted by HEAT Broadcasters Eric Reid, Tony Fiorentino and Jason Jackson. In addition, 790 The Ticket will host “The Jonathan Zaslow Show

damn those black jerseys look cheap as hell

I don't know if I'll be able to root for the team like this

I got respect for Battier and the job he's done on kobe over the years but they gotta get some size

Back
Top Bottom