Official 2012 Michigan Wolverines college football offseason thread: Recruits!!!

Okay, bros.  Super excited about this season, we play a game today.  Hoke has us on the right track.  +!!% Rich Rod.
Let's keep all Michigan related posts in this thread only.  I think that'll be fun.  No need to clutter other threads with all of our thoughts, no matter how valuable they may be.

Go Blue!

moving to my new apt today. need to get the TV setup before kickoff
laugh.gif

go blue
pimp.gif

Haha, the off-season thread was basically a Michigan thread
laugh.gif

yea. rrod didnt fully grasp traditions

but its not like he was welcome by admin, press, etc
he was never given a shot altho it was like a square peg, round hole and imo handled himself with class (well,until the u lift me up part)
if he got $ for a DC or would just let go of the 335stack, he wouldve been ok imo
%%@#, if he got his players, he would have been ok (yes standards have changed, only one marginal player a year now as apr scores are getting danger close)

he left with no ill will...told srs to stay

i mean, its not like he borened it (or toney clemons'd it)
those cats fully deserve the one finger salute

go blue

aair where u at?

Thanks for the reminder guys, I got so sidetracked with the super cool win over Notre Dame. How about that for a close one? Whew!

We're 2-0, Denard's back in the Heisman race, and the Big House actually has a pulse!!!

Once again, I think it would be special to keep everything Michigan related in this thread, those losers in the College Football thread don't appreciate our updates on recruits, what 3rd string Safety had a good summer or any other important things we just randomly want to post about on any and every page. Let them have theirs, we'll just stay right here.

Let's keep this thing going! Hail to the Victors Valiant!

anyone else head out to the ND game?  it was my first time out to the big house last week and it was crazy, worth every minute of my 10hr drive.  just wanted to share some pictures that i thought turned out pretty decent to some fellow michigan fans.  GO BLUE!!!!

Does Denard have small hands? I’m trying to figure out why his throws are like that.

Back
Top Bottom