Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

Originally Posted by AG 47

^You're a Warriors fan too?

yup since 1987  
pimp.gif

Makes NO sense...

NBA Trade Rumors: Could the Washington Wizards Obtain Pau Gasol?

By Brett David Roberts, Yahoo! Contributor Network 3 hours, 8 minutes ago

tweet6
Email
Print

The Washington Wizards have been pretty hapless to say the least, which is frustrating considering the talent point guard John Wall has.

They've failed to surround Wall with much talent, and have tried shopping Andray Blatche, but have been unable to find any takers. The real problem, of course, is that to bring talent in, you must send talent out, and the Wizards have very little of that on their team.

In the summer, free agent Nick Young found out he wasn't quite as desired as he thought he was. The same likely holds true now. No one wants Blatche at all.

They do have the $4.3 million expiring contract of Ronny Turiaf, and Nick Young is an expiring $3 million himself, but Blatche is signed through 2014-2015, at about an average of $7 million per season.

Sure, they'll have a high draft pick, but the Wizards realize that rebuilding, this is more crucial than obtaining immediate help.

Still, Wizards fans and management are tired of losing, and obtaining Lakers forward Pau Gasol, as David Aldridge reports they are trying to, could help put an end to that. The only thing Wall is really missing is passing targets. He's making JaVale McGee look a lot more talented than he actually is (no knock on McGee, he's a solid player) and with a guy like Gasol, he could push the Wizards back to respectability.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ycn-11084104

Unless the Wizards are trying to pull something off where they emulate the C's that won the title a few years back....but obviously, they're missing a "few" pieces
laugh.gif

lol i swear jim buss is a douche bag... these guys are really trying to save money after that huge cable deal....smh

Not sure if its been posted but Bucks say that Jennings is available. He may bot be the best fit for LA but i think Kobe could mold him into a more focused competitor. We've got a lot of pieces to offer up for him thay couldd benefit Miluakee.

Blake, Barnes and Walton for Jennings.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by PMatic

Trade Deadline Update

*Rival executives believe the Blazers are interested in exploring a swap of Felton to the Lakers for Steve Blake, with L.A. sending another piece to make the salaries match and compensate the Blazers for getting the better player and future cost savings in the deal.
LOLWUT. LA gonna send another person, despite us getting the better player? And 'better?' I'm assuming that's a typo. I dont like Felton, but getting Blake back? Son, get the $%$# out of here. We dont need BRoy's bottom #%%$! running the offense again. And by running I mean passing off to the SG and standing around for a 3.

If LA wants to move Pau, I'd love to see us give up Ray/Jamal+Marcus for a Pau+Blake trade. Then flip someone else for a decent PG.

From everything I read there are 1 of 2 situations the FO  for Portland is looking at...   1. Firing Nate McMillian   2. Blowing up this current team

With Gerald Wallace, Jamal Crawford,   and now Raymond Felton all on the market  they seem to be going the second route.

And by Marcus I assume you mean Marcus Camby...  The Lakers want a person who is currently an all star for Pau.. So unless it was LaMarcus.. The Lakers wouldn't add Pau to a trade to Portland

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Not sure if its been posted but Bucks say that Jennings is available. He may bot be the best fit for LA but i think Kobe could mold him into a more focused competitor. We've got a lot of pieces to offer up for him thay couldd benefit Miluakee.

k4jyax.jpg

Blake, Barnes and Walton
for Jennings.

Not sure if srs....

Originally Posted by Essential1

LOLWUT. LA gonna send another person, despite us getting the better player? And 'better?' I'm assuming that's a typo. I dont like Felton, but getting Blake back? Son, get the $%$# out of here. We dont need BRoy's bottom #%%$! running the offense again. And by running I mean passing off to the SG and standing around for a 3.

If LA wants to move Pau, I'd love to see us give up Ray/Jamal+Marcus for a Pau+Blake trade. Then flip someone else for a decent PG.

From everything I read there are 1 of 2 situations the FO  for Portland is looking at...   1. Firing Nate McMillian   2. Blowing up this current team

With Gerald Wallace, Jamal Crawford,   and now Raymond Felton all on the market  they seem to be going the second route.

And by Marcus I assume you mean Marcus Camby...  The Lakers want a person who is currently an all star for Pau.. So unless it was LaMarcus.. The Lakers wouldn't add Pau to a trade to Portland
Yeah I figured as much. And Aldridge aint goin anywhere. I doubt LA would ever make a trade that would benefit us at all though
laugh.gif

And I'm not surprised the FO is gonna blow the team up and restart. We've been doing nothing but regressing these past 2 years; the additions from this off season have been a complete failure. But they need to hold onto Crash if they can. Focus around him, LA and Batum for the future. If Allen and Co weren't ******ed I'd have hope they could put something good together. But they are, so I dont.

God I just want to see Ray shipped out already.

LOLWUT. LA gonna send another person, despite us getting the better player? And 'better?' I'm assuming that's a typo.
Read it over again.
Ah, gotcha.

NOOOOOO
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

im sorry but Jennings is terrible. id feel bad for LA fans if they somehow got him.

plus jennings is a kobe hater and a chucker. if you thought jordan farmar played keep away from kobe...

wait what dude just gave up all our most valuable assets? blake, barnes, and the mvp walton?????
laugh.gif

Alot of teams are interested in DJ Augustin. Por and Indiana were the only ones named.

Nets are interested in Boris Diaw's expiring

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

NOOOOOO
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Delirious LA fans
laugh.gif
...Tom'bout Walton though.

I don't care how many smilies you all post, and yes I'm serious Jennings is one of the most talented pg's up for grabs, he just needs discipline. We NEED a new pg and Blake is not cutting it, Barnes still hasn't fit into the system, plus he gets zero respect from the officials (like we need that) and Walton... Well you know.

Is Jennings a top 5 pg? No. Is he worth giving a chance towards rebuilding? No doubt.

Felton?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sessions
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Augustin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah I can post smilies too.

are the blazers buyers or sellers? im hearing rumors on crawford and a few other

Can someone just trade towels for christ sake? Just so I have confirmation that there is an actual deadline

k4jyax.jpg

Brandon-Jennings-Mamba.jpg

^^ An anti Kobe tshirt isn't enough of a reason to not consider a trade. Kobe had physical alterations/ animosity with artest and Barnes and look where they are now. He even won a title with Ron.

Excuse my fellow brethren, we're just desperate for SOMETHING to happen to put us back into real title contention.

So ORL is going to try and get another "star" by Wednesday and if not field offers for Dwight, that's even worse they going to be getting low-balled by everyone.

Back
Top Bottom