Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'd take Evans. Sac bugging if they don't flip him for something while they can.

Anybody want Landry Fields?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I'd take Evans. Sac bugging if they don't flip him for something while they can.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
No to trading him or no nobody wants him?

Dwight Howard is clown man.  He'd get a ring in Chicago.  He'd be close to one in LA.  But he's pressed on going to the Nets where the NY media is going to kill him.  He deserves every bit of slander if he winds up there.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

No to trading, give him time, he's solid

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Jay02

Sources said the Bucks have made point guard Brandon Jennings available "for the right price."
Don't get your hopes up yall. You're gonna have to actually give us something worth it (lakers fans)Jennings will be in Milwaukee until his contract is up. 
Check out the previous pages...There may be something that'll catch your eye
wink.gif

Apparently people think that's low balling the Bucks, so replace Walton with a draft pick.Jennings is talented but he hasn't done THAT much to warrant us getting rid of All Stars such as Gasol or Bynum. Blake and Barnes are young. Barnes could be a starter. The only issue I see with that deal is whether or not he'd adhere to the Laker style and humble himself.I'd rather have him than most other pgs I've heard that were available.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Don't get your hopes up yall. You're gonna have to actually give us something worth it (lakers fans)Jennings will be in Milwaukee until his contract is up. 
wink.gif

Apparently people think that's low balling the Bucks, so replace Walton with a draft pick.Jennings is talented but he hasn't done THAT much to warrant us getting rid of All Stars such as Gasol or Bynum. Blake and Barnes are young. Barnes could be a starter. The only issue I see with that deal is whether or not he'd adhere to the Laker style and humble himself.I'd rather have him than most other pgs I've heard that were available.
^^^ Most bias Laker trade crap I have read. Brandon is a 22 year old point guard who can drain shots all over the place and is extremely quick. Yes, he is not an all star level but the Bucks deserve more than a couple useless players.
You said Blake and Barnes are young? They both 32 years old dude. Get your facts right please before you hope to get Mr. Jennings for that cheap price. 

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
No to trading, give him time, he's solid
And his shots are solid bricks.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

If the Bulls can somehow get Deshawn Stevenson, I think they'd benefit greatly, they need that toughness/ playoff experience.

alien.gif
 What is wrong with you

Nothing, what is wrong with you? Stevenson played a key defensive role in the Finals and I think he'd benefit Chicago. If you dont agree, so be it.

Plus the Bucks would just be putting on salary... So it wouldn't work since they both are over the cap already
laugh.gif

Trying to do a salary dump on the Bucks while taking away their best young player/prospect
roll.gif
roll.gif

Steve Blake is 32? How long did he stay in Maryland? I still remember him playing in the tournament with Juan
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Sources said the Bucks have made point guard Brandon Jennings available "for the right price."
wink.gif

Are you referring to his comment about doing research on big market teams?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Blake and Barnes are young. Barnes could be a starter.
They are both 32.............

^Didn't realize they were that old.Lakers have youngsters like Goudelock, Mcroberts and others that could be offered up. It's possible.

Steve Blake is 32? How long did he stay in Maryland? I still remember him playing in the tournament with Juan
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

I know
laugh.gif
everytime I see him and Chris Wilcox play I think of him at Maryland 

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

wink.gif

^^^ Most bias Laker trade crap I have read. Brandon is a 22 year old point guard who can drain shots all over the place and is extremely quick. Yes, he is not an all star level but the Bucks deserve more than a couple useless players.
You said Blake and Barnes are young? They both 32 years old dude. Get your facts right please before you hope to get Mr. Jennings for that cheap price. 

Lakers fans suggesting trash for one of the league's premiere point guards.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

What's the market for Josh Smith, what would some of ya'll offer for him seriously?
mike miller, james jones, joel anthony... i think the heat can fix his shot selection IQ... chalmers, wade, lebron, smith, bosh...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I really LOL'd at this.

Mike and Mike is reporting that Orlando is telling D-12 that he can decide the fate of GM Otis Smith and Coach Stan Van Gundy if he signs an extension and they promise to add a super star player by Thursday's dead line...

Really? A player can control a GM and a coach? Why did we have this lock out again?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Mike and Mike is reporting that Orlando is telling D-12 that he can decide the fate of GM Otis Smith and Coach Stan Van Gundy if he signs an extension and they promise to add a super star player by Thursday's dead line...

Really? A player can control a GM and a coach? Why did we have this lock out again?
eyes.gif

just saw that on tv

Why are people talking about these crappy trade offers for Josh Smith like he's some bum?

laugh.gif
yea he's got crappy shot selection but who do you think has been keeping em above .500 since Horford went down? It ain't JJ's %%+ @+*.

If Otis and Stan were good/great, I'd have a huge problem with that.

But they're not, so I don't. GM and coach are a lot easier to replace than Dwight. So long as Dwight is there, the team will be relevant and popular in the area, and considering they just got that shiny new arena I'm not surprised if the owner is focusing on Dwight's value than a GM who has overstayed his welcome and a coach that's not improving the team.

Back
Top Bottom