Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I need help DC people... I'm driving from NY... Got any tips I should know?

Yeah champ, I gave a response back to you in the Philly game thread I believe.  Are you planning on driving down, catching the bus or train??

Yeah champ, I gave a response back to you in the Philly game thread I believe.  Are you planning on driving down, catching the bus or train??

Owwww 6-1, one of the best experiences of my life... I met Jed and some other guy forgot his name... They came up to me and my girl shook our hands, had like a 2 minute convo... Told them i flew from NY, second later they handed me 2 field passes... Got tons of pics, was only able to take a pic with Kendall Hunter... Hopefully ill be back come playoff time..

You're lucky, I've been here my whole life and never ran into anyone...except Owens at a Warriors game, and it was chaos.

Owwww 6-1, one of the best experiences of my life... I met Jed and some other guy forgot his name... They came up to me and my girl shook our hands, had like a 2 minute convo... Told them i flew from NY, second later they handed me 2 field passes... Got tons of pics, was only able to take a pic with Kendall Hunter... Hopefully ill be back come playoff time..

You're lucky, I've been here my whole life and never ran into anyone...except Owens at a Warriors game, and it was chaos.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

My bad I didn't see it... I don't even know what Philly thread I was in... Yea I'm driving down, not sure if I'm staying the night at a hotel though... That's what I'm trying to figure out...

My bad I didn't see it... I don't even know what Philly thread I was in... Yea I'm driving down, not sure if I'm staying the night at a hotel though... That's what I'm trying to figure out...

Okay, if you plan on driving down you can park at the Metro (train station) that is closet to the stadium which is Largo Town Center metro parking on the blue line 9000 Lottsford Road, Largo, MD 20774, a link is below for you.  Metro parking is FREE on Sunday's but I will check for you by Tuesday just to make sure parking is free on Sunday there since the parking is so close to the stadium.  From there, you walk about 1 mile maybe a 1 mile 1/2 to the Fed Ex stadium.  You'll see a bunch of people walking with Skins gear on so you can't get lost.  If I were you I would plan to arrive in town at 10am by the latest, reason being driving wise traffic back up early here on 495 for the game, so you want to already be in town when traffic starts backing up.  So plan accordingly based upon that time to be here in Maryland by 10am, gametime is at 1:00pm.  There are hotels in the area near the stadium so that's an option for you.  If you plan on drinking and all then if I were you I probably wouldn't want to get on the road and drive back after the game, that's just me though.  I would just crash in Maryland for the night and leave out the next day.  I'll hit you back later.  

http://www.wmata.com/rail/maps/map.cfm

Okay, if you plan on driving down you can park at the Metro (train station) that is closet to the stadium which is Largo Town Center metro parking on the blue line 9000 Lottsford Road, Largo, MD 20774, a link is below for you.  Metro parking is FREE on Sunday's but I will check for you by Tuesday just to make sure parking is free on Sunday there since the parking is so close to the stadium.  From there, you walk about 1 mile maybe a 1 mile 1/2 to the Fed Ex stadium.  You'll see a bunch of people walking with Skins gear on so you can't get lost.  If I were you I would plan to arrive in town at 10am by the latest, reason being driving wise traffic back up early here on 495 for the game, so you want to already be in town when traffic starts backing up.  So plan accordingly based upon that time to be here in Maryland by 10am, gametime is at 1:00pm.  There are hotels in the area near the stadium so that's an option for you.  If you plan on drinking and all then if I were you I probably wouldn't want to get on the road and drive back after the game, that's just me though.  I would just crash in Maryland for the night and leave out the next day.  I'll hit you back later.  

They charge $25 for garage parking on gamedays.  If you park in the outside meter lot you should be good.  Just make sure not to be black and "park suspiciously" or the cops will give you a hard time
eyes.gif

They charge $25 for garage parking on gamedays.  If you park in the outside meter lot you should be good.  Just make sure not to be black and "park suspiciously" or the cops will give you a hard time
eyes.gif

The Stick was electric yesterday. It's been a while since I've experienced such an atmosphere like that.
pimp.gif
 We looked horrible in the 2nd half and I'm hoping it was because we were coming off a bye.

The Stick was electric yesterday. It's been a while since I've experienced such an atmosphere like that.
pimp.gif
 We looked horrible in the 2nd half and I'm hoping it was because we were coming off a bye.

Good info! I dont drink so after the game I should have a problem... As of now we are just going to drive in the morning, ill know Wednesday for sure...

Good info! I dont drink so after the game I should have a problem... As of now we are just going to drive in the morning, ill know Wednesday for sure...

New Power Rankings have the 9ers at #2 -

"Another week, another victory for the first 49ers team since 1998 to go 6-1. (Sando)".

Somewhere DLand is having a seziure....

New Power Rankings have the 9ers at #2 -

"Another week, another victory for the first 49ers team since 1998 to go 6-1. (Sando)".

Somewhere DLand is having a seziure....

For all my SOCAL Niners Heads. This is the spot to catch all the niner games. I wont be able to make it this week vs the skins but I will def be there the following vs the G-Men. Its about 6 people from my job that are all niners fan and we go every year.

They have videos posted too

http://sfsaloon.com/

For all my SOCAL Niners Heads. This is the spot to catch all the niner games. I wont be able to make it this week vs the skins but I will def be there the following vs the G-Men. Its about 6 people from my job that are all niners fan and we go every year.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

i remember seeing you post this spot a while back.  i might try and make it out there for the giants game.

i remember seeing you post this spot a while back.  i might try and make it out there for the giants game.

Looks like a cool little spot.

Back
Top Bottom