Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

pimp.gif
Great win. There are concerns moving forward with this team but they're on a roll obviously.

2 more wins and we win the NFC west
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Baltimore and Pittsburgh are the only two difficult games we have left.

the rest of the NFC west only has 7 wins TOTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 more wins and we win the NFC west
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Baltimore and Pittsburgh are the only two difficult games we have left.

the rest of the NFC west only has 7 wins TOTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, my wish for Edwards getting a TD was so close to coming true...Until he realized that he forgot how to catch a football.

Goo win today, glad to see Gore was running well and the Smith-Crabtree connection is getting better and better each week.

The defense is getting better as well.

Early Doucet is a chump.

...And why do people try to throw punches when they are wearing helmets??? I just don't get it. Kick his legs!

So, my wish for Edwards getting a TD was so close to coming true...Until he realized that he forgot how to catch a football.

Goo win today, glad to see Gore was running well and the Smith-Crabtree connection is getting better and better each week.

The defense is getting better as well.

Early Doucet is a chump.

...And why do people try to throw punches when they are wearing helmets??? I just don't get it. Kick his legs!

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So, my wish for Edwards getting a TD was so close to coming true...Until he realized that he forgot how to catch a football Alex Smith rocketed a short pass high with no touch.
Fixed.

9-1 is all that really matters, but outside of our defense, we didnt play well today.  Running game was average, passing game was good but missed a lot of chances for big plays, and the special teams was actually subpar today.

Im happy as hell that we are 9-1 but if you get 5 turnovers from your defense, you need to win by more than we did.  Period.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So, my wish for Edwards getting a TD was so close to coming true...Until he realized that he forgot how to catch a football Alex Smith rocketed a short pass high with no touch.
Fixed.

9-1 is all that really matters, but outside of our defense, we didnt play well today.  Running game was average, passing game was good but missed a lot of chances for big plays, and the special teams was actually subpar today.

Im happy as hell that we are 9-1 but if you get 5 turnovers from your defense, you need to win by more than we did.  Period.

Originally Posted by 4one5

How much do yall think playoff tickets would go for on StubHub? I don't care if they're nosebleeds. I'd be happy just to be at the game.
Have you seen the prices?
laugh.gif
$200+ for the cheapest ticket in the building.
sick.gif
I was expecting it though. I'm willing to drop $200 but when you add up all the damn fees, we're talking $250+ for nosebleeds. I'm going to have to think about this one. If I could find decent seats for $300 I might pull the trigger. 

Originally Posted by 4one5

How much do yall think playoff tickets would go for on StubHub? I don't care if they're nosebleeds. I'd be happy just to be at the game.
Have you seen the prices?
laugh.gif
$200+ for the cheapest ticket in the building.
sick.gif
I was expecting it though. I'm willing to drop $200 but when you add up all the damn fees, we're talking $250+ for nosebleeds. I'm going to have to think about this one. If I could find decent seats for $300 I might pull the trigger. 

Back
Top Bottom