Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by dland24

Sign Champ, Nnamdi and Plaxico. Trade for Carson and draft a QB of the future. GMing seems so simple.
laugh.gif
if this happens, im kissing the ground baalke and jed walk on! 

i have faith in mays to become one of the best
nerd.gif

as for nnamdi, hell we spent for nate. why not nnamdi!!

Nates not even paid close to what Nnamdi got paid or what hes going to get unless hes down for a paycut. The market prices for a shutdown corner is pretty high now that Nnamdi and Revis set the bar.

Nates not even paid close to what Nnamdi got paid or what hes going to get unless hes down for a paycut. The market prices for a shutdown corner is pretty high now that Nnamdi and Revis set the bar.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

true. but why not pay nnamdi for what hes worth?
pimp.gif

ehh im just dreaming here....
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Definitely wouldnt mind Nnamdi at all but not at the expense of upgrading other positions of the team.  It'll be interesting to see after the CBA is resolved, how much money will be available for the niners to spend and what FAs they could go after with their budget.  I just want the damn draft to be here already!

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Definitely wouldnt mind Nnamdi at all but not at the expense of upgrading other positions of the team.  It'll be interesting to see after the CBA is resolved, how much money will be available for the niners to spend and what FAs they could go after with their budget.  I just want the damn draft to be here already!

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
Definitely wouldnt mind Nnamdi at all but not at the expense of upgrading other positions of the team.  It'll be interesting to see after the CBA is resolved, how much money will be available for the niners to spend and what FAs they could go after with their budget. 
I just want the damn draft to be here already!
x2

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
Definitely wouldnt mind Nnamdi at all but not at the expense of upgrading other positions of the team.  It'll be interesting to see after the CBA is resolved, how much money will be available for the niners to spend and what FAs they could go after with their budget. 
I just want the damn draft to be here already!
x2

Got my ticket renewal information in the mail today.  Jed you $%$%%%! piece of !++#.  Raising the price of my seats $15 a game!!!

pissed-off-magnet-c131102451.jpg

You better put a +@%#!@@ winner on the field this year!

Got my ticket renewal information in the mail today.  Jed you $%$%%%! piece of !++#.  Raising the price of my seats $15 a game!!!

I think getting Champ is much more realistic...pick up PP7, or more likely Prince in the draft and we are set at the corner positions.

Now if only finding a QB were that simple...

I think getting Champ is much more realistic...pick up PP7, or more likely Prince in the draft and we are set at the corner positions.

Now if only finding a QB were that simple...

yeah my coworker who shares season tickets just told me the same thing this morning! i can understand increasing prices after an 8-8 season but not after a f'n 6-10 season
indifferent.gif

yeah my coworker who shares season tickets just told me the same thing this morning! i can understand increasing prices after an 8-8 season but not after a f'n 6-10 season
indifferent.gif

This may or may not be a stupid suggestion.......but........Plaxico Burress? Maybe?
nerd.gif

I doubt a 1st year head coach like Harbaugh would make that move. It's worth a try though.

This may or may not be a stupid suggestion.......but........Plaxico Burress? Maybe?
nerd.gif

I doubt a 1st year head coach like Harbaugh would make that move. It's worth a try though.

Back
Top Bottom