Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by What up

It's like most 49ers fans haven't learned. I remember all the hype coming into the 2010 season where everyone was ready to follow Singletary into battle. Then the wheels fell off. Now here comes Harbaugh and everyone is gushing, "I trust Jim, I really believe he knows what he's doing." @#$+ that. I want "Jim," these players, and this organization to prove to me they can win before I give out my trust. The culture of losing as been absorbed into this franchise and I for one am absolute guarded and have my reservations about this year and the future.

I need a drink. If anyone is going to Off the Grid, I'll be the white dude with a Giants hat. Say "what up."
While I agree w/ you, I'm gonna give harbaugh a pass on next season w/ all the lockout problems, that being said I fully expect a playoff run in 2012

I love how everyone keeps saying Alex is gone. Until I see him with another NFL jersey on (or a CFL or AFL jersey), he is a 49er.

And for those who are claiming that Kaep wont play a game this year, remember Harbaugh has explicitly stated there will be a QB competiton. Alex doesnt win those.

Your 2011 starting QB: Colin Kaepernick
Theres no way Kaepernick starts any games until the 9ers are out of the playoff race.......so look for him to play around week 10 6 or 7
laugh.gif

the sooner Smith is out, the better fans will feel.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I still say we trade for Carson if Cincy doesnt want him............I dont like Kolb tho.

You can't be serious.

Just because a quarterback is better than Alex doesnt mean everyone has to like said quarterback. 

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I still say we trade for Carson if Cincy doesnt want him............I dont like Kolb tho.

You can't be serious.

Just because a quarterback is better than Alex doesnt mean everyone has to like said quarterback. 

I dont know Hunter. I just wanted Quizz. Apparently Hunter was rated higher, which is good.

I dont know Hunter. I just wanted Quizz. Apparently Hunter was rated higher, which is good.

Alex Smith could have a career year and STILL have a QB rating below the NFL average. THAT is a problem.

Alex Smith could have a career year and STILL have a QB rating below the NFL average. THAT is a problem.

Stanford is nothing like the NFL, but I think Harbaugh sees Smith as the Tavita Pritchard/TC Ostrander-type when he first coached at Stanford, someone that he can mold into a "decent" QB (maximizing their potential). Even though Smith has sucked, I think Harbaugh definitely has the confidence to think he can make him decent.

Stanford is nothing like the NFL, but I think Harbaugh sees Smith as the Tavita Pritchard/TC Ostrander-type when he first coached at Stanford, someone that he can mold into a "decent" QB (maximizing their potential). Even though Smith has sucked, I think Harbaugh definitely has the confidence to think he can make him decent.

Back
Top Bottom