Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It is absolutely comical how many posters are pro-ALex Smith.

They shouldn't even be allowed to have access until they stop supporting Alex Smith. 

For me it's confidence in Harbaugh than it is support of Alex. Harbaugh's track record speaks for itself. If he believes in Alex, I will.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It is absolutely comical how many posters are pro-ALex Smith.

They shouldn't even be allowed to have access until they stop supporting Alex Smith. 

For me it's confidence in Harbaugh than it is support of Alex. Harbaugh's track record speaks for itself. If he believes in Alex, I will.

laugh.gif

Also Takeo Spikes is signing with the Chargers..

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Confident in an unproven head coach?

When it comes to building QBs yeah, he has a track record that says he knows what he's doing.

If you aren't confident in Harbaugh developing a QB you must really hate this hire because that's his strength.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Confident in an unproven head coach?

When it comes to building QBs yeah, he has a track record that says he knows what he's doing.

If you aren't confident in Harbaugh developing a QB you must really hate this hire because that's his strength.

might as well throw this out there with other rumors.... I just heard from a dude that claims to know some of the 49ers players that Nnamdi is signing with them. If it happens you heard it here first! Ughhh.... Nnamdi in SF on the whiners..... makes me sick thinking bout it....

might as well throw this out there with other rumors.... I just heard from a dude that claims to know some of the 49ers players that Nnamdi is signing with them. If it happens you heard it here first! Ughhh.... Nnamdi in SF on the whiners..... makes me sick thinking bout it....

Back
Top Bottom