Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

His swing is coming along. He is starting to fire his hands at the ball better, which is shortening the loop in his swing. His batting average with runners in scoring position is climbing, but his RISP with 2 outs is still abysmal.
Up until recently, his production has been very Pedro Feliz-esque. Never really hit when it counted. He has started to recently. I hope the trend continues, because I see massive improvements in his swing. Still not where it needs to be, but its getting better!

Thanks...my only counterpoint is Beltt is doing no worse with 2 outs RISP than the team as a whole...terrible

I'll be at Pete's/Pedro's around 530. I'll be the guy in the Giants' hat. Beer on me!

Last edited:
Tonight's SFGiants lineup:

Pagan CF
Scutaro 2B,
Sandoval 3B
Posey 1B
Pence RF
Belt LF
Sanchez C
Crawford SS
Lincecum RHP

If Belt can keep hitting and Pence continues to suck. A switch in the batting order might be in order. I think Pence is more comfortable batting 6th, anyways.

Last edited:
Needs to be in the lineup, I like it. Shouldn't be an issue defensively, he's a good enough athlete to handle left field.

Hey guys, just want to say that I greatly appreciate your organization wishing Brandon McCarthy well during your game on the big screen. It means a lot to me, at least.

How do you throw a perfect changeup to Ethier and not go back to it 0-2 count on Kennedy. Pathetic.

Lincecum bent a lot but did not break. Gave up one mistake to Kennedy and had some unfortunate defense early. Avoided the bad inning too.

Huge ******g win!!! :pimp:

Timmy with 7 walks :x , but kept us in the game. Today was a great example of how awesome small ball can be when it works. Moving runners over, timely hitting, Bochy making good moves....was beautiful to watch.

5.5 games up :pimp:

On a side note, I always forget Scutaro isnt white. :lol: His interviews are a nice reminder.....MAN is that dude hard to understand at times.

Back
Top Bottom