Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

A's still getting no love i dont see an A's thread. I'm a Giants fan but damn the A's are only 4.5 back of the division lead and are in first place of the wild card ahead of the orioles, angels, tampa and detroit

Bay Area baseball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A's still getting no love i dont see an A's thread. I'm a Giants fan but damn the A's are only 4.5 back of the division lead and are in first place of the wild card ahead of the orioles, angels, tampa and detroit

Bay Area baseball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I believe the A's thread is on the 2nd Page

damn...would have loved it if they tied it up there.

have the feeling they are going to fall just short. :frown:

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
 @ losing to the rockies... the dodgers got stl next but they were down 8-3 last i checked against the padres. stupid giants better take care of business against these trash teams. killing myself if they dont win the division

5 games with 21, Giants have to take these games or it might get ugly....

pablo 6 LOB, dude has to play better or play Arias for a few.

Volgy has been off, before this start he was 5-0 with a sub 2.00 ERA vs COL

Posey is gonna win the MVP if he stays like this AND giants make the playoffs.

Pence playing better as of late, but still want to see more production

“@CSNBaggs: Last home run by a Giants pitcher with at least two on base? Brad Hennessey on July 28, 2005 at MIL. He did it all in a 3-0 win.”

Belt might be coming into his own. He still is over matched on fastballs from right-handers, at times. Fouls off way too many fastballs.

Giants-Dodgers to launch 2013 season

The Giants will play a three-game series on April 2-4 at Dodger Stadium to open a schedule that will have new quirks because of the Astros’ move to the American League and two 15-team leagues.

The Giants will end the season with a six-game homestand against the Dodgers and Padres and play all five American League East teams in interleague games that are scattered throughout the season.

The commissioner’s office, which just released the entire 2013 schedule, has had to adapt in different ways to the new league setup. For one thing, the schedule becomes even more unbalanced, with the Giants playing 19 games against NL West teams instead of 18. There also are more two-game series, which teams generally do not like.

Here are some highlights:

As I’ve previously reported, the Giants will play three games at Yankee Stadium (Sept. 20-22). In fact, it will be their third-to-last series of the season as part of an entire week in New York that starts with three games against the Mets.

Instead of six games against the A’s, there will be four, a home-and-home played consecutively in Oakland May 27-28 and San Francisco May 29-30.

The Boston Red Sox visit AT&T Park for three games Aug. 19-21.

The Giants have a home-and-home with Toronto and also will travel to Tampa Bay, while hosting Baltimore.

The home opener will be Friday April 5 against the Cardinals.

Back
Top Bottom