Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

lol I said it was going to be hilarious when they didn't make the playoffs after they added "$250 million worth of all-stars". :rofl:

I wouldn't say it's over just yet. Offense has been carrying the pitching, tremendously, over the past few weeks. If the offense gets cold and the pitching continues to struggle, it could get ugly.

ill be in new york for the yankees series....i hope haha

but such a weird time for an AL interleague series.

There's no way I thought we would be here up 7 games in September after the Melky Cabrera suspension. Pagan and Arias getting red hot in August really kept the ship floating while Posey did his thing. Marco Scutaro has been sensational as well. We haven't had anything contribution from the 3 spot since Melky went down and we have increased our lead in the NL West. Of course it helps when the Dodgers have underperformed tremendously, but to be here when Pablo hasn't hit a home run in a couple months and his slugging percentage below .300 since his return is mind blowing.

Now with that said this team needs Pablo and the starting pitching to wake up immediately because this offense won't be scoring this many runs when they face the top teams assuming they continue to handle business. The only reason we've been coming back from huge deficits on the road is cause the teams we are facing have been horrible for the most part.

Last edited:
Bump for the game.

Cain didn't look too good in the 1st, but luckily we got out of that. Posey with a put out on the steal attempt of 3b.

I should have an extra ticket for Monday's game dc115 row bbb. Pm me. All I ask is for a couple of drinks pregame.

Talbert

Back
Top Bottom