Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like a Pro an Amateur out there. Nelo is just too young.

Mayweather is right, he's stealing money from us. :lol:

Last edited:
Mayweather should win this fight. Canelo won't be able to get past the shoulder roll with just brute force especially as an orthodox fighter and he doesn't counter strike nor have the speed at all to keep Floyd uncomfortable. His defense sucks and Mayweather will tee off especially when they are in center of the ring where Floyd will outclass him with speed and technique(ie jab pull counter Floyd loves will kill Canelo all fight in the center of ring since I expect Canelo to walk him down with tons of jabs). Not to mention the cut will affect him in the later rounds and if he tries to beat Floyd by cutting off the ring and pinning him in a corner it won't work.

If Canelo wins it will be by puncher's chance.

yup :wink:

watching Floyd box is a beautiful thing.

Last edited:
Next?
Canelo vs. Guerrero
Canelo vs. Cotto (cottos big payday before retirement)

No idea what's next for may

Won $250 on Garcia :pimp:

I knew he had this... Always underestimated.... Always Victorius

His Chin is Vastly underrated.
Floyd with the slight work. Never looks like he was in a fight

What's next for both?

as much as im happy floyd won i still wanted this to be a competitive fight...canelo really was a chump then again floyd really is a great fighter

The eye bothered Matthysse but Danny fought a good fight .id like to see a rematch maybe lucas can do better or Garcia vs Broner after AB fights Maidana.

Garcia loses easy to PBF if theyre thinking of doing that.

I rarely complain about judges. Cj Ross has to be a troll. I made myself give Canelo 2 rounds. Sad way to end a good night of boxing. She should be banned forever.

Boy was I wrong about Garcia. He's got a tremendous chin. He stuck to the gameplan and boxed Matthysse for 12 rounds. He didn't get lured into a brawl.

When his mouthpiece came flying out, I thought he was a goner. Great win for Garcia.

I've always doubted Danny Garcia but that mouthpiece flying in slow motion was nice.i thought Lucas was gonna get Danny late.

Danny took some good punches

Last edited:
Danny looked better than ever, you can see him getting better every fight

Whats next for Garcia and whats next for Mayweather?

Last edited:
The Floyd fight was too easy what I expected.

Canelo should stay off ppv tv only showtime for him now.

I dont know who Floyd should fight next but no to Garcia don't have intereat in that

Last edited:
What a performance. I stand corrected on my bold prediction. Sometimes I'm right sometimes I'm wrong. Canelo couldn't even win 4 rounds which I expected him to. :smh: However, the scorecards look funny. 114-114, 116-112, 117-111. Even the last one was too generous to Canelo.

*Raises hand. I am one of those who doubted Garcia. He just hasn't convince me of his skills, and his chin. But im convince.

Canelo....well, Thanks for coming. Once he came out slow in the 1st two rds, you knew money was gonna get his points.

Canelo vs JCC jr should be good one. At least both will be throwing bombs at each other in the middle of the ring.

Floyd vs ......don't know who can at least put up a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom