Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the hbo legendary nights program new or repeats? is there a list of fights theyre covering

can ya please tell me how he's going to beat Marquez?...he does nothing better than Marquez.

I agree wit the two posters above, Marquez is going to put him to sleep for good.

ya know if bww shows the smaller ppvs?

can ya please tell me how he's going to beat Marquez?...he does nothing better than Marquez.

I agree wit the two posters above, Marquez is going to put him to sleep for good.

ya know if bww shows the smaller ppvs?

He's one of those guys who finds a way, despite being average in every tangible area sort of like Danny Garcia. However, I am concerned about his slurred speech in the long run. But I think he has enough to finish off this fight.

Martinez going to put Bradley down after the 7th

His skill level + his "help" from Angel, good luck tryna make it out that ring Bradley

I got marquez over bradley, I'm thinking the fight might be something similar to how JMM beat Diaz.

Cotto vs martinez...I will def order that fight if on PPV.

ive became a fan of Garcia, hes solid. Needs to improve a bit on defense. But yea, he's not ready for Floyd

ya know if tecate has a rebate for this ppv?...aint trynna pay full price for this or go to bww and be forced to hear ppl that dont know ****...more than likely hit up sapitos though.

Cotto looked vintage and younger this past weekend.  Just wondering how much better he could have looked against Mayweather/Trout had Freddie come in sooner.  Rodriguez isn't the greatest but he's not the worst either, good placement test for Miguel.  At first I had a gut feeling Bradley would sneak another win against Marquez but reconsidering I think JMM will knock him out, for good this time.  Ruslan came one punch away but I think Marquez will finish it.  I'm picking Provodnikov to KO Alvarado.  My biggest "upset" pick in the next couple weeks is Rosado over Qullin.
Rosado is tough, shouldve got the decision in that last fight

Last edited:
I'll go against the flow and say Bradley by decision. I think he learned from from the Ruslan fight and will probably just box and keep his distance

Roach bringing back the old cotto... he was impressive but then again delvin was out of his league, so I dunno... hopefully cotto gets back into fighting the elites.

Tim Bradley feelin himself at today's press conference .. "My suite at The Wynn is amazing .. MGM what?"

Was that a shot at Showtime or Floyd? :nerd:

48 year old Lennox Lewis in discussions to fight a Klitschko brother for $100M :wow: ... This can't be life, the heavyweight division continues to take Ls :smh:

Last edited:
48 year old Lennox Lewis in discussions to fight a Klitschko brother for $100M :wow: ... This can't be life, the heavyweight division continues to take Ls :smh:

How are they going to get that much money?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...cussion-to-fight-a-klitschko-brother-for-100m

I don't see that happening. And Why do they have a picture of Chad Dawson? They must have mistaken him as Bernard Hopkins.

I'll pick marquez just because of this picture
View media item 609902Haha

I think the loser of this match may fight pacquiao again (assuming he wins in nov) and winner gets floyd. But I just hope it's a good fight this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom