Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
after the second round, I thought alvarado figured it out and would just box and move his feet all the way to the 12th. BUT HE DID NOT HAVE THE LEGS AND STAMINA to keep that up...

you are not gonna win exchanging with Ruslan... "Russian Rocky" such a perfect nickname for him. He set up all those beatings with a body shot. Alvarados team was smart to stop the fight.

I think it's time for Alvarado to move to 147. That extra pound he cut affected him in the later rounds. Ruslan is a beast! Marvin Somodio, his pad holder said he hits the hardest of all the dudes he holds pads for, and that includes Miguel Cotto. Yeah I agree that Russian Rocky or Siberian Rocky, or whatever it is, is the perfect nickname... Dude's chin and pain tolerance is incredible

Top Jr. Welterweights

Danny Garcia Golden Boy
Lucas Matthysse Golden Boy
Amir Khan Golden Boy

Maybe Hank Lundy vs Provodnikov

Golden Boy has almost every name @140-147 lbs

I'm thinking Provodnikov vs Bradley rematch.
If Pacquiao beats Rios, then it'll probably be Pacquiao vs Bradley rematch, and Rios vs Alvarado trilogy.. Provodnikov fights the winner of Bradley vs Pacquiao.
If Rios beats beats Pacquaio ... Then he would fight the winner of Provodnikov vs Bradley rematch.. And Pacquaio probably fights Marquez or Alvarado.

tumblr_muyrn3NOJL1qaa8d1o4_250.gif

tumblr_muyrn3NOJL1qaa8d1o1_250.gif

tumblr_muyrn3NOJL1qaa8d1o2_250.gif

tumblr_muyrn3NOJL1qaa8d1o3_250.gif

Vicious.

Weak 2nd half of nfl games gave me time to catch up on Marquez Bradley and alvarado Provodnikov. I dunno what Marquez was talking about, bradley easily won

Glad to see Pravodnikov win. Liked him after i saw him fight bradley. That was a great fight. Very entertaining. Alvarado showed heart

You see that klitscho fight a few weeks ago? He can box but that was an hour I'd like back. Extremely boring.

I didn't see the fight, but read enough comments in his fb page that all he did was hug :x My wife who is german translated a lot of the comments and said even his german fans were disappointed ..

I have alvarado vs Pravodnikov dvr'ed glad to hear it was a good fight though. I'm also excited to see JMM vs Bradley replay. Wouldn't be surprised if Pravodnikov gets ducked for a while by some of the big names considering what he did to Alvarado and Bradley.

Plus he is in the TopRank circlejerk.
How many combinations of Provodnikov/Alverado/Rios/Pac/JMM/Bradley are they going to make before it gets stale.

I would love to see Pacquiao or Rios get demolished by Provodnikov but that's the only fight in interested because of Bradley fights Provodnikov again he'll outbox and win and his head will be even bigger as to how great he is.go to golden boy

Provodnikov needs to g

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what TR does next with the winner of Pacq-Rios. Two fighters both coming of loses. Alvarado should have had the payday to fight Pacq. Its not like Rios is some huge draw. Especially with them fighting outside the U.S. anyway. Those fans are there for Manny regardless of who he is fighting.

You see that klitscho fight a few weeks ago? He can box but that was an hour I'd like back. Extremely boring.

I didn't see the fight, but read enough comments in his fb page that all he did was hug :x My wife who is german translated a lot of the comments and said even his german fans were disappointed ..

It was brutal to watch and I'm a big advocate for Wlad. I understand that's the Steward/HW way but still :lol:

When Rios loses, they'll make the rubber Alvarado/Rios then match Bradley/Manny and Provodnikov will be left out in the cold. I've seen this Bob Arum story before.

He wasn't just hugging he was leaning on him. Over and over. Lean, lean, jab, hug rinse and repeat n

The reffing was poor. I woud have hit him with a low blow out frustration. **** was watching paint dry man so annoying

Sugar Shane withdrew over money and a contract dispute with Millenium.

Shame. I was excited discussing this fight with Freaky.

Even though I wish Shane would stop fighting, I thought he can beat Mundine I was looking forward to watching it. :smh:

Edit: Golden Boy is probably thinking about Mosley vs Garcia :nerd:

Last edited:
I would love to see Pacquiao or Rios get demolished by Provodnikov but that's the only fight in interested because of Bradley fights Provodnikov again he'll outbox and win and his head will be even bigger as to how great he is.go to golden boy

Provodnikov needs to g

Pac vs. Prov would be awesome, but it will never happened. But I got Pac winning if they were.

Pac vs. Prov would be awesome, but it will never happened. But I got Pac winning if they were.

It still could. Wild Card gym stable mates have fought before. Pauli Malignagi was handled by Eric Brown and Senchencho (sp) was handled by Roach and the fighters would just come to the gym in separate times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom