OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Powell got me a cool 13 points. More than both of last week's RBs combined.

Edelman with 7.2, I pray Gio Bernard doesn't go off this week.

Praying that Knowshon Moreno emerges this week so I don't regret benching Hillman.

Pick 1, Non-PPR

Lamar Miller @ Ind
Hakeem Nicks vs. Den (I have Cruz also)
Antonio Brown @ Cin

Only down 12 points thanks to Edelman and Ridley stinking it up :smokin Marshawn, Forte, or Cobb can easily eclipse that by themselves.

Last edited:

Ridley  Any offensive NE player owner's must be frustrated..
On a side note, whoever has Gronk, you got the steal of the draft. This guy is literally gonna put up 150 and 2 every week. Brady will just lock on to him 

cant wait

when is he coming back? I hope its soon the NE offense is turrible without him and amendola.

possibly next week but week 4 for sure.

I'm about to accept Ryan Mathews for Ridley. You can't stop me
You're insane. Matthews is splitting touches with Ronnie Brown AND Woodhead. If not for the fluke TD he would have had a terrible output.

Anyway, some fool in my league released Matt Ryan for Ahmad Bradshaw and I scooped him up so quick....

Who to start this week: Matthew Stafford or Matt Ryan?

Last edited:
So who has Brady? Out of curiousity

And who is your backup QB?

I have Brady in one league but I wasted a 7th round pick on Stafford. Looks like a smart move right about now. 10 team H2H STD scoring league.

Good thing I picked up Carson Palmer as my backup to Brady. He atleast has Fitz to throw to and should put up some nice numbers.

Thank goodness i didn't start Thompkins. He's gonna be rotting on my bench for a while. Damn I need Blackmon to get off his suspension

Started Thompkins at my flex and Winslow in place of Pettigrew. {: can't even be mad though. Last week between Lamar miller and Pettigrew they netted me -0.5 pts. This week I got 7.5

In the niketalk league I auto picked Brady in the 4th, Matter fact I autopicked the 3rd outta the first 4 picks.

I wanted Dwayne Bowe :smh:

Last edited:
who would you guys start eli manning or cam newton?
cam has a nice matchup but he's pretty inconsistent. my gut is telling me eli

for all of you guys thinking about benching brady (im on the same boat), who are you starting over him? i have a feeling that the week you bench him, he will go for 300yds + 4-5 TDS and i will regret benching him. i got him in the 5th rd and i dont intend to bench him against ANY team but man, last nights game was BRUTAL to watch

who didn't start brady? <----- this guy..... now lets just hope the lesser of the mannings puts on 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom