OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Would you trade my Demaryius for B-Marsh?

Tough one. Cutler does lean on Marshall more, but Peyton just scores more in general. I think it's a wash. I'd take the guy I personally like more or have a good feeling about.

If it's PPR I'd definitely want Marshall. In a standard league it's a little harder to choose. I'd probably still want Marshall though. There's a lot of mouths to feed in Denver and Thomas is a lot more likely to have a few off games than Marshall imo (as evidenced by week 2). Marshall is good for 100 yards or a TD, or both, most weeks.

Reggie Bush, Mike Wallace, or Steve Smith at the Flex
nerd.gif

Standard league.
If Reggie starts, start him. If not, go with Wallace.
Sideways trade. But if it's PPR. def take Marsh. If by any chance you have Peyton as your starter, don't trade DT. 

Lol actually guys this isnt my first year. However. I dont buy in the hype on Spiller. He gets carries but Id rather have backs with the ability to score. I regret taking him with my number one pic SMH
You could've gotten so much more for Spiller. Moreno won't be the starter by week 7. And Fred Jackson? Even if you don't buy into the hype (which you did since you drafted him) why would you trade him for his BACKUP and a Moreno? I'm sorry. But that kid owes you flowers. 

My league is standard by the way, not PPR.

What about my Demaryius, David Wilson and Edelman for his Brandon Marshall and Steven Jackson?

My league is standard by the way, not PPR.

What about my Demaryius, David Wilson and Edelman for his Brandon Marshall and Steven Jackson?

Why do you want Steven Jackson man.

He will miss 3 weeks, only missed 3 weeks once in his career, and now hes A LOT older.

Don't trade for Jackson.

No because he isn't playing.
Long-term.  David Wilson has -3 and 1 point so far.  He might need to upgrade his RB position long-term, and Steven Jackson is an upgrade.  If Wilson continues to suck and gets benched, he won't be playing either.

Currently this is my team, and as you guys can tell I need and want a top tier RB. Its a PPR league btw.

Drew Brees NO - QB
A.J. Green Cin - WR
Stevie Johnson Buf - WR
Frank Gore SF - RB
Fred Jackson Buf – RB
Martellus Bennett Chi - TE
Julius Thomas Den - TE
Reggie Wayne Ind - WR
Tony Gonzalez Atl - TE
Michael Bush Chi - RB
Andrew Luck Ind - QB
Harry Douglas Atl - WR
Coby Fleener Ind - TE
Justin Tucker Bal - K

Houston Hou - DEF

Trade proposed would be Brees and FredEx for Skittles. I would have to have Luck start each week from now on. I'm hesitant to pull the trigger for a top tier RB. What do you guys think?

I don't like Steven Jackson for fantasy. Huge injury concern.

Unless the Giants give up on the season then they'll have to get David Wilson involved. Scott and/or Jacobs are not the answer. That or they throw 60 times a game, which I guess is a possibility. But then that almost gaurantees Hakeem Nicks gets hurt. :lol:

Currently this is my team, and as you guys can tell I need and want a top tier RB. Its a PPR league btw.

Drew Brees NO - QB
A.J. Green Cin - WR
Stevie Johnson Buf - WR
Frank Gore SF - RB
Fred Jackson Buf – RB
Martellus Bennett Chi - TE
Julius Thomas Den - TE
Reggie Wayne Ind - WR
Tony Gonzalez Atl - TE
Michael Bush Chi - RB
Andrew Luck Ind - QB
Harry Douglas Atl - WR
Coby Fleener Ind - TE
Justin Tucker Bal - K

Houston Hou - DEF

Trade proposed would be Brees and FredEx for Skittles. I would have to have Luck start each week from now on. I'm hesitant to pull the trigger for a top tier RB. What do you guys think?

Lynch could be a top 5 back, but I really don't like him this year for fantasy purposes.

Getting up there in age with two competent and young backs behind him. Christine Michael is on reserves but Turbin has cut into Marshawn's carries big-time already, compared to last year.

If you trade Brees, you better be damn certain you get the right value.

I still feel like this is the week that David Wilson breaks out. The Panthers allowed like 240 yards to the Bills backfield last week. I wish I could upgrade my WR2 from Tavon, Nuk, James Jones and Edelman though. That's all my team is really missing.

Thinking about replacing Vernon in my lineup since he may not play and has a late game. Here's my FA choices that i can choose from:

TE Jermaine Gresham (vs GB)
TE Heath Miller (vs CHI)
TE Tyler Eifert (vs GB)
TE Kellen Winslow (vs BUF)
TE Garrett Graham (@ BAL)
TE Jordan Reed (vs DET)
TE Vance McDonald ( vs IND; Vernon's backup)

Which one of these players should I pick up? (.5 PPR btw)

Thanks

Someone offered me DeMarco Murray for my David Wilson.

8 team standard.  Other RBs are Rice, Martin, Miller, and Lacy.

Antonio Brown or Josh Gordon this week? Standard scoring. Thanks to anyone who helps!

Ray Rice isn't looking good for this week so I need some help

Standard League:

Daryl Richardson or Willis McGahee @ RB2

Witten or Cameron @ TE?

and Witten/Cameron/Tavon/Royal/Marlon Brown @ Flex

Dude in here traded Spiller for Moreno?!

:smh: probably the most foolish **** I've heard in this thread..the Charles and aj one was at least somewhat ok..To get a wr1 in return. That Moreno trade was flat out :x homie went full ****** when he made that trade :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom