OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I'm about to lose by one point to somebody who had a WR and K on bye and Owen Daniels at TE because they had Dre in their lineup.....

I got Megatron, Vincent Jackson, Josh Gordon, and TY Hilton as my WRs.

Which one should I trade?

TY was going to get the boot but now IDK.

You could probably sell high on T.Y. if you so chose, but idk man, I'd be inclined to hold on to him also now with the de facto #1 wideout spot being his.

What position are you in need of via trade?

There should really be a 5 point deduction or something for people who leave players on bye weeks in games. Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago breh.

Last edited:

You could probably sell high on T.Y. if you so chose, but idk man, I'd be inclined to hold on to him also now with the de facto #1 wideout spot being his.

What position are you in need of via trade?

My RBs are CJ Spiller, Fred Jackson, Willis McGahee and DeAngelo Williams. :smh:

My RBs are CJ Spiller, Fred Jackson, Willis McGahee and DeAngelo Williams. :smh:

Ahhhhh gotcha...yea I'd try to flip T.Y. or Gordon in that case. If this were a couple weeks earlier I'd say you could buy low on a Ridley or someone of that nature with relative ease.

Had an ok week. Right now im up by 28.94 and have Jared Boykin tomorrow and my opponent has the Bears defense and Brandon Marshall. Gonna be a interesting Monday

Andre Johnson 
mean.gif

No Vaseline

Ahhhhh gotcha...yea I'd try to flip T.Y. or Gordon in that case. If this were a couple weeks earlier I'd say you could buy low on a Ridley or someone of that nature with relative ease.

I was starting CJ and Fred with decent success until CJ got hurt.

But they haven't had their bye and I'm barely in the playoffs, week 12 I'm going to need a legit RB.

told yall Brady would do good

i dont know how will do rest of the season but its a start :lol:

in one league I have stacy ty gronk panthers d....

in the other going against nick foles and andre johnson :x

So I happened to start and pick up Riley Cooper today. I was pretty pumped about that performance. Then I had Andre Johnson also....I won this week.

I have 202 points with Boykin left. Hope I can break the 219 points i had in Week 4.

Feels good to be above .500 (going 5-4). [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]:lol:

Andre Johnson single handedly , Blew my cousin out , in my family league moved me up to 6-3

Money league I'm down
77 to 101
But I have A Rodgers and Jordy Nelson
If I win 7-2
Some NTer was right Callin me stupid puttin Marvin jones in for Keenan Allen

Ether way I'm goin 2 the playoffs in both leagues

HOW bout THE EAGLES, FOLES :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom