OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

11-1

im scared for the playoffs. i have a feeling after the buy im gonna have an off week and get eliminated. everyone said if i dont at least get to the finals or win it all they are gonna clown me HARD :smh:

Dolphins D at Jets or Bills D at home vs ATL?
Miami has the upside to be the slightly better play this week.  The problem is they can't stop the run or pass catching backs; Powell excels at the latter and will be getting a big workload in general so they also have the lower floor.

Buffalo is the better stash ROS.

Miami has the upside to be the slightly better play this week.  The problem is they can't stop the run or pass catching backs; Powell excels at the latter and will be getting a big workload in general so they also have the lower floor.

Buffalo is the better stash ROS.
Yea man imma go ahead and go with Buffalo. They play with a different type of energy at home and their opponents are favorite ROS.

I have the Chiefs D as well but they have been disappointing me recently. but im not dropping them tho lol.

Take it for what its worth. But Buffalo/Atl isnt in Buffalo this week. They are the home team. But the game is in Canada. Granted there will still be a lot of Bills fans who travel since I got family in Buffalo and the stadium in Canada  is only like 20 minutes from Buffalo. But it wont be a normal home game. 

Im rolling with Cleveland or Miami's D this week. Which ever waiver goes through. I like Cleveland a little more so Im hoping I get that one. But I would feel good with Miami too if it came down to that. 

Last edited:
For just this week alone which combo would you rather have?

Dez vs Raiders
Leveon Bell vs Ravens

Or

Antonio Brown vs Ravens
Reggie Bush vs Packers

11-1

im scared for the playoffs. i have a feeling after the buy im gonna have an off week and get eliminated. everyone said if i dont at least get to the finals or win it all they are gonna clown me HARD
mean.gif
that's what sucks about fantasy sports...

From a match-up standpoint, should I start the Browns defense vs the Jags or stick with Seattle D against the Saints at home?

Going forward as a 4th and 5th receiver which two would you choose?

Kenny Stills
Antonio Brown
Tavon Austin
Ruben Randle

Who the hell are your other receivers if Antonio Brown is your 4th or 5th? Go with him and Randle.

Opinions on Steve Smith vs Percy Harvin?

Pretty familiar with both situations, but new insight wouldn't hurt

8-4 wit one money team and clinched playoffs...a win next week will clinch a bye

7-5 wit my other money team and although i haven't "clinched", im def gonna make the playoffs...the person below me would have to score like 87 points MORE than me and have me lose and they win to kick me out of my spot.

Opinions on Steve Smith vs Percy Harvin?

Pretty familiar with both situations, but new insight wouldn't hurt
I'd go Percy with almost no hesitation, even if Revis sits out against us on Sunday. While Cam still looks for Steve as his first read on most passing plays, this year he seems to have become our Ricky Proehl, circa 2003. Hasn't had a vintage Smitty game, and that's probably to be expected at age 34. While I would never count him out from going off in any particular week, 89 isn't exactly blowing the top off defenses anymore, and with us being run first, all signs point to Percy for this week imo. Steve's just a better real life WR than fantasy at this point.

Last edited:
Who the hell are your other receivers if Antonio Brown is your 4th or 5th? Go with him and Randle.

My bad I typed Antonio Brown but meant Emmanuel Sanders :lol: :smh:

I think I'll go with Sanders and Randle.

Last edited:
Going forward as a 4th and 5th receiver which two would you choose?

Kenny Stills
Antonio Brown
Tavon Austin
Ruben Randle
Antonio Brown is WR1 receiver status lol

Ruben Randle

edit: didnt see your typo

Sanders and Randle

Last edited:
I was 1-4 in my money league second to last in points scored.

Now 6-6 2nd in points scored and pretty much locked into that last playoff spot. Don't nobody wanna see me in the playoffs dudes are tanking to avoid me.

None of this would have been possible without my dudes Mat Stafford, Josh Gordon, Megatron, and Andre Brown.

Oh and I can't forget TY Hilton and his one week of greatness that allowed me to flip him.

Back
Top Bottom