OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Pick 3 to start this weekend:
Welker
Andre Johnson
Riley Cooper
Keenan Allen
Percy Harvin

..Welker had 2 bad games in a row, Andre Johnson had a terrible game last week.

ESPN STANDARD SCORING

Pick 3 WR

Jordy Nelson @ Det

Percy Harvin vs NO

Anquan Boldin vs StL

Alshon Jeffery @ Min

Michael Crabtree vs StL

how are my chances this week? Im the team in Red and the team in Blue is #1 team in league. Im 7-5 and they're 10-2.

Not the best chances. But with Manning & Cameron not playing as well as they had been lately help your chances, Stills and Pierre Thomas are both hit or miss guys too. Anything can happen !
smokin.gif
Aint that the truth. I thought i was gonna loose last week vs #2 team and ended up winning.

Im not too sold on starting Spiller. I have Donald Brown and Chris Ivory on my bench
sick.gif

Im playing Percy over Tate this week

hopefully it pays off, not that it matters but id like to see if he plays well finally

Aint that the truth. I thought i was gonna loose last week vs #2 team and ended up winning.

Im not too sold on starting Spiller. I have Donald Brown and Chris Ivory on my bench :x
I guess Spiller is your best choice then.. I drafted Spiller on one of my teams. He's been killing me all season. In my opinion this has been one of the craziest fantasy seasons I've been a part of with all the injuries and booms and busts.

Nobody on the wire so I have no choice but to start Donald Brown as my RB2 this week .. Trent hasnt done a damn thing and who knows how many carries DMC will get vs Dallas on Thursday :smh: ...

PPR - Pick 2 RB, 1 WR, TE, FLEX

Chris Johnson @IND

Shane Vereen @HOU

Gio Bernard @SD

Danny Woodhead vsCIN

Keenan Allen vsCIN

Anquan Boldin @STL

Percy Harvin vsNO

Brandon Pettigrew vsGB

Heath Miller @BAL

PPR - Pick 2 RB, 1 WR, TE, FLEX

Chris Johnson @IND
Shane Vereen @HOU
Gio Bernard @SD
Danny Woodhead vsCIN

Keenan Allen vsCIN
Anquan Boldin @STL
Percy Harvin vsNO

Brandon Pettigrew vsGB
Heath Miller @BAL

Definitely Gio, then I'd go with Vereen because I'm thinking Ridley will lose a lot of touches since he fumbles so damn much.
At WR I think Harvin has a high up-side this week. TE is very close.. I'd go with Pettigrew though and hope he gets a redzone td. And flex would be Johnson.

i've been thinking about picking up mccown to start him over rg3 and luck. what do you guys think?

Ok I need major help, I have a WR slot and a flex slot available here are the players:

Percy Harvin
Rashad Jennings
Wes Welker
A. Jeffrey
Zac Stacy ( if he plays)
Shane Vereen

Not sure who to play

Back
Top Bottom