Official 2013 NFL Washington Diplomats SEASON Thread - Last Game 12/29 @ 1:00 PM vs. Giants

Am I the only one who doesn't like all this "all in for week 1" hype? I'd rather him be like d rose and just come back when he's fully ready to do what he can/used to. We spent 3 years of draft picks the guy and still have a bs salary cap for god knows how long.
If we make the sb next year in giants stadium and win, that would be the greatest ******* moment ever

I'd want Dan Snyder to not only Moon the Mara Fam but give them the finger and some more ish..

he'd be justified..

What a MURDEROUS Schedule :wow:

Exciting as hell to have a team who can be competitve vs that though!!!

I've been so out of the loop...the draft is this weekend!!!

ALL.IN.FOR.WEEK.1.

BIj9F61CIAAQz-Y.jpg

Homie's out there swinging golf clubs....

:pimp:

Anyone have any predictions on who we pick in rounds 2 and 3?

Would be nice to get a taller CB like a Johnthan Banks.

Also wouldn't mind taking a gamble on Tyrann Mathieu if he slips to the 3rd or later

We already got Fred Davis and Trent Williams you wanna add another guy who likes to over indulge?

Pass on Mathieu. We need a solid cover corner who can handle big #1 WR's and be physical with them off the line. His coverage skills are marginal and I'll be utterly shocked if he's ever a #1 CB.

I want NOTHING to do with Tyrann Mathieu.

Read this story on him:

Link

Dude is a relapse waiting to happen. Not worth blowing a 2nd or 3rd round pick on him....if he's there in the 7th (which he won't be), then take a flyer. Other than that...absolutely NOT.

Here are some guys who'd I'd like to see us pick up:

Jonathan Cyprien
Jonathan-Cyprien.png

Matt Elam
elam13-0102.jpg

Blidi Wreh-Wilson
ncf_u_bwwts_600.jpg

Now, I think Cyprien will be long gone (probably in the 1st), but we have a slight chance at picking up Elam...and an even better chance to get Wreh-Wilson.

Cyprien/Elam are Safeties

Wreh-Wilson is a CB

^Exactly, I didn't even mention his off field issues but those are just as bad. Peep the end of the article where he gets super stressed and wants to smoke a blunt cus he can't catch a cab :lol: Like are you serious with that? And he has to have somebody take his car away at night so he won't get in trouble?

No thanks.

^Exactly, I didn't even mention his off field issues but those are just as bad. Peep the end of the article where he gets super stressed and wants to smoke a blunt cus he can't catch a cab :lol: Like are you serious with that? And he has to have somebody take his car away at night so he won't get in trouble?

No thanks.

No thanks.

Man, I don't care how strong the leadership or character is on this team....not worth the risk on a 5'9" DB who will need babysitting 24/7. I'll honestly be shocked if he's in the league 2 years from now. He's got a legit addiction...and he's obviously still struggling with it.

Man, I don't care how strong the leadership or character is on this team....not worth the risk on a 5'9" DB who will need babysitting 24/7. I'll honestly be shocked if he's in the league 2 years from now. He's got a legit addiction...and he's obviously still struggling with it.
Yup. We don't want a rolando McClain on our team I thought Davis was enough trouble

Yup. We don't want a rolando McClain on our team I thought Davis was enough trouble

DJ Swearinger is another name that's been bounced around.

I think we're going DB with the 2nd rounder...unless someone makes a big drop from round 1 and is there when we pick at 51.

In other news:

The Washington ******** reportedly will put down a new playing surface in June and then plan to re-sod the middle of FedEx Field in November, ESPN 980 reported Tuesday.

Link

:pimp:

Skins insider said he wouldn't be shocked if we draft Terrance Williams out of Baylor in the 2nd.

WR is a need as well, and since he's from Baylor and RGIII's boy, it makes perfect sense.

Skins insider said he wouldn't be shocked if we draft Terrance Williams out of Baylor in the 2nd.

WR is a need as well, and since he's from Baylor and RGIII's boy, it makes perfect sense.

IMO that's probably just a smoke screen floated out their by the organization prior to the draft. I could be wrong though...

Am I the only one who doesn't like all this "all in for week 1" hype? I'd rather him be like d rose and just come back when he's fully ready to do what he can/used to. We spent 3 years of draft picks the guy and still have a bs salary cap for god knows how long.
If we make the sb next year in giants stadium and win, that would be the greatest ******* moment ever

Don't worry homie the "all in for week 1" is just marketing and hype put out there by Adidas. If RGIII is not completely healthy Snyder and the medical staff will not let him step out there this time around regardless of what Shani and the coaches staff wants.

BTW the salary cap restrictions will be removed the start of next season.

Last edited:
I honestly can't believe the ravens got Matt Elam. Don't care what the projections were he's gonna be a stud and I think it was a steal. I wish we had Ozzie.... He makes some amazing moves
And now cyprien is top player available chances are slim

I honestly can't believe the ravens got Matt Elam. Don't care what the projections were he's gonna be a stud and I think it was a steal. I wish we had Ozzie.... He makes some amazing moves
And now cyprien is top player available chances are slim

SLIGHT chance to land cyprien. I wonder if the Skins will try to trade up?

I can see 3-4 QBs going in round 2, so that bodes well for the Skins.

Cyprien
Swearinger
Wreh-Wilson

I like Kevin minter from lsu if he falls down to us he's a must to replace london

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom