Official 2013 NFL Washington Diplomats SEASON Thread - Last Game 12/29 @ 1:00 PM vs. Giants

Swallow your pride man..hasn't even been 6 months. All in for week 4

Why week 4?

If the powers that be clear him, he's gonna be out there.

I said all along he'll be starting week 1. Whether he's ready for the first day of TC, that's another question. However, he'll be under center when that first week rolls around.

Why week 4?

If the powers that be clear him, he's gonna be out there.

I said all along he'll be starting week 1. Whether he's ready for the first day of TC, that's another question. However, he'll be under center when that first week rolls around.

This will be last season all over again you just don't know what's gonna happen when the pocket breaks and if he has to make some violent cuts or something he's not ready for looks like cousins will be the qb for the future and as much as I like cousins I don't want that happen. Better safe than sorry imo but if he's confident who am I to say otherwise

Excellent :pimp:

This will be last season all over again you just don't know what's gonna happen when the pocket breaks and if he has to make some violent cuts or something he's not ready for looks like cousins will be the qb for the future and as much as I like cousins I don't want that happen. Better safe than sorry imo but if he's confident who am I to say otherwise

Keeping him out a few extra weeks isn't going tothe mitigate his injury risk though. You cant keep him in a glass case.

I don't know what it is about the way he runs but he is just not good at taking hits. He's not that small (225-230) but for some reason seems to leave his limbs super vulnerable to kill shots. maybe it has to do with him having a sprinters stride; guys like Russell Wilson and Tyrod Taylor are smaller and shorter but they seem to be able to take hits much better than RG3 does.

ASHBURN, Va. -- After showing that he can now do "explosive sprinting" -- his dreadlocks flowing behind him as he dashed from sideline to sideline in the end zone of the Washington ********' practice bubble -- Robert Griffin III then held a news conference that referenced LeBron James, Tim Tebow and "Bridezillas."

Link

InsideNFLMedia: As stated on @NFLNetwork, @RGIII is the highest ranked rookie ever in the three years of #NFLTOP100. He came in at No. 15.

Game recognizes game....

:pimp:

Already running light sprints a month ago, Griffin graduated to three days of making cuts and changing direction this week, The Washington Post reports. Griffin's knee reportedly responded well and encountered no setbacks.

Link

:pimp:

Is Brandon Jenkins in line for real PT? Or mostly ST's duty?

Think that Y'all may have gotten the steal of the draft in Baccari Rambo

Last edited:

He's gonna play will. He wont play every down this season unless he proves he can cover the pass. Dude pre lisfranc injury was a first rounder so 5th round is a steal.

Rambo will be a good player as long as he don't hang around Davis and trent

excited to see how our rookies pan out. I am not that high on Amerson but i want to see how the battle for Safety turns out with Thomas and Rambo

They want Jenkins to eventually fill the void of Lorenzo Alexander.

*From everything I've been hearing, Rambo has been a complete ballhawk in practice.

Do it again? ******** can't wait to try

ASHBURN, Va. -- Mike Shanahan is so excited he literally cannot sit still. He is up now, out from behind his desk, riffling through binders on a credenza on the other side of his office at the Washington ********' team headquarters.

"Here," he's saying. "These are the numbers I show them. This is what I tell them, the players, so they know what they did wasn't a fluke."

Rest of Article in Link

I figured I would wait until Skins fans upped this thread before I posted this..............

http://niketalk.com/t/544692/********-indian-chief-defender-not-a-chief-probably-not-indian

I wonder what folks have to say now
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

With orakpo and merriweather back our team is gonna be a lot more balanced. We won't get beat over the top like last season giving away dumb scores.

I figured I would wait until Skins fans upped this thread before I posted this..............

http://niketalk.com/t/544692/********-indian-chief-defender-not-a-chief-probably-not-indian

I wonder what folks have to say now :nerd: :nerd:

He may be a fraud, but the poll numbers don't lie. So, there's that.

http://www.annenbergpublicpolicycen...munication/naes/2004_03_redskins_09-24_pr.pdf

http://www.volokh.com/posts/1242423155.shtml

http://anthropology.si.edu/goddard/*******.pdf

What needs to happen is these journalists and media heads should actually go to reservations and ASK tribal leaders what they think of these sport names. Until then, it's just going to be people digging their feet in the sand defending the usage of the name and others pushing a clear agenda trying to force a change. In 2013, why these questions haven't been asked to actual tribal leaders is beyond me.

Last edited:

I wonder what folks have to say now
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
He may be a fraud, but the poll numbers don't lie. So, there's that.

Nah, ain't no "may be" to it champ.  Ya boy "Chief" Dodson IS a FRAUD and should go by the name FRAUD in Chief from here on out.  I won't even drag out the point of YOU.....................yes YOU (DoubleJs07) trying to big him up the last few pages talking about how much his testimony on this matter means so much.  Funny how all of that is suppose to go out the window now.  Like I said though, I'll let that slide..............for now 
wink.gif
http://www.annenbergpublicpolicycen...munication/naes/2004_03_redskins_09-24_pr.pdf

http://www.volokh.com/posts/1242423155.shtml

http://anthropology.si.edu/goddard/*******.pdf

What needs to happen is these journalists and media heads should actually go to reservations and ASK tribal leaders what they think of these sport names. Until then, it's just going to be people digging their feet in the sand defending the usage of the name and others pushing a clear agenda trying to force a change. In 2013, why these questions haven't been asked to actual tribal leaders is beyond me.
Also, those poll numbers mean little to nothing to me, as they shouldn't to you either.  I think deep down both you and I know you can't or shouldn't ask the majority about their feelings or truth be told lack there of feelings towards the minority.  I'm quite sure if we took a poll in the deep South of the majority about their feelings or sentiments towards black people the numbers wouldn't be in OUR favor.  So don't go by poll numbers when it comes to a matter like this, especially of that by the majority.  It's about taking into account the past history and outright negative treatment towards Native Americans in this country.  It's about empathy champ, and it's about time you gained some.  

Nah, ain't no "may be" to it champ.  Ya boy "Chief" Dodson IS a FRAUD and should go by the name FRAUD in Chief from here on out.  I won't even drag out the point of YOU.....................yes YOU (DoubleJs07) trying to big him up the last few pages talking about how much his testimony on this matter means so much.  Funny how all of that is suppose to go out the window now.  Like I said though, I'll let that slide..............for now 
wink.gif

Also, those poll numbers mean little to nothing to me, as they shouldn't to you either.  I think deep down both you and I know you can't or shouldn't ask the majority about their feelings or truth be told lack there of feelings towards the minority.  I'm quite sure if we took a poll in the deep South of the majority about their feelings or sentiments towards black people the numbers wouldn't be in OUR favor.  So don't go by poll numbers when it comes to a matter like this, especially of that by the majority.  It's about taking into account the past history and outright negative treatment towards Native Americans in this country.  It's about empathy champ, and it's about time you gained some.  

I brought him up once....along with the poll #'s and an actual tribal leader (Green) who had no issue with the team name. So, saying I've been talking about him over the past couple pages is off base. Dodson is a fraud, and what he says goes out the window. Simple as that. He wasn't the spokesperson for all Native Americans, rather he was just one person who fooled a lot of people. What can you do about it?

As far as the poll numbers, you disregard them because you want to. I mean, the numbers speak for themselves...

If you don't want to give any credence to the poll #'s, there is absolutely NOTHING stopping you from doing your own investigative research and going on a reservation and asking questions on your own. Maybe you should be asking yourself why these questions haven't been brought to more tribal leaders on reservations around the US? Why is that? Until then, there will always be two sides to the debate. People who love the name and don't want it changed and those pushing an agenda because they feel as though they are speaking for Native Americans by voicing their own displeasure. There is no middle-ground, champ...just two sides to the issue, which seemingly has an easy solution. INTERVIEWS WITH MORE NATIVE AMERICANS!

Anyone here plan on going to training camp?

If we had nice San Diego weather, I'd be out there in a heartbeat. However, I'm not trying to be outside for 2+ hours in July/August heat :lol:

Last edited:
If we had nice San Diego weather, I'd be out there in a heartbeat. However, I'm not trying to be outside for 2+ hours in July/August heat :lol:

I know what you mean. I'm just eager to see the new bloods and see how rg3s doing. Also curious as to who'll get the rb spots

Back
Top Bottom