OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Deamare Carrol or Chris Copeland?

Copeland. There are many options in Atlanta. Right now Copeland is looking like the 1st option. Hibbert ain't gonna score even if he has the green light.

On a side note, should I drop Beverly or Boozer for Eric Gordon?

Is Enes Kanter worth taking a chance on? Did well tonight..

Not yet. Booker and Gobert are still there and it seems Favors is the only reliable big to have in that offense. Keep an eye on him though.

Copeland, instant offense off the bench until George Hill and D. West come back but I think his role is safe. They need all the scoring they could get.

I have strong bigs...brow, Drummond, horford , z-bo. Also have olynk but I'm struggling on assists so far with Kyrie and Kemba as my only point guards really. George Hill is stashed. Looking to make a trade for another PG. willing to move any of my pF/centers in a trade other than Davis of course. Any suggestions on a potential trade or someone I could target to help my team in assists?

I'd try and package Horford with Kemba for John Wall and another filler. Depends if that person is willing to trade John Wall though cause I think John Wall has a chip on his shoulder after being cut by Team USA .

Copeland. There are many options in Atlanta. Right now Copeland is looking like the 1st option. Hibbert ain't gonna score even if he has the green light.

Depends if you need a scorer. EG is clearly the 4th option on that team and doesn't really do much without the ball in his hands cause Jrue and Tyreke seem to be handling the PG duties.

Lost Westbrook last week, along with David West & Calderon already injured :smh:

Just hoping to stay afloat till WB comes back, but damn what an ugly start for my team :x

Last edited:

I haven't seen indy play, is Copeland an improved player or is he just getting a lot of burn because of injuries?

i am struggling :smh:

just lost 1-8.

first week fam, I wouldn't draw any conclusions until a few weeks in. Check how your stats rank among the other teams in the league.

I get Lance 

I give up Sullinger

Do it?
Yes, "Born Ready" contributes across all categories minus blocks. He wont' shoot this poorly all season, usually good for one three-pointer per game.

Carroll is a starter and more likely to continue his current production. Had a good season last year as an underrated scorer. Shoots fairly well and gets steals.

Is Enes Kanter worth taking a chance on? Did well tonight..
He doesn't play defense which increases Gobert's potential to steal minutes.

I would drop Boozer for Gordon potentially.

I got Oladipo and Calderon on my bench collecting dust, with Alec Burks and Tony Wroten just sitting there in FA.  Should I pull the trigger on one or both?  I'm more inclined to keep Oladipo.

If you can deal with TOs and crappy percentages I think Wroten is worth a pickup, even temporarily.

Someone just dropped Pekovic in my league is he worth picking up? I know he's been underperforming lately.

I got Oladipo and Calderon on my bench collecting dust, with Alec Burks and Tony Wroten just sitting there in FA.  Should I pull the trigger on one or both?  I'm more inclined to keep Oladipo.
Calderon at his best at this stage in his career wouldn't be able to be much of as factor in fantasy as much as Oladipo would. I'd drop Calderon for Wroten. I like Alec Burks, but Wroten's contributions right now are too good to pass up even with his extra baggage (bad %s, high TO cancelled out by his high steals, assists, points)
Someone just dropped Pekovic in my league is he worth picking up? I know he's been underperforming lately.
I've said it before, never liked C's who don't get either 3's or blocks but if you have someone worth dropping then by all means. If you pick him up and he plays well, you can probably flip him for another piece.

Ended up dropping P.J. Tucker for Pekovic; won't go into effect until tomorrow though.

This guy Joakim Noah is kinda frustrating me. I don't expect him to put up last year's numbers but so far he's been unimpressive. He sat out last night and it looks like he will sit again tonight. I'll hold on a little longer, but my patience is running thin.

I'm being offered Spencer Hawes & Josh Smith for D.Rose..... now normally i wouldn't do it but i have Brandon Knight, Lillard, Monta Ellis, Reggie Jackson, along with MCW & Oladipo coming back in a month or two. should i make the trade?

Hawes will help in 3p Made & Smith despite his horrid shooting will get blocks, steals, & around 15 a night.

Ended up dropping JR Smith. I wanted to see if he could turn it around this week, but the suspension made it a much easier decision to drop now, especially with the injuries I have.

Took a flier on Javale McGee lol. And also dropped Henson. I feel better now that I'll be able to stream

I'm being offered Spencer Hawes & Josh Smith for D.Rose..... now normally i wouldn't do it but i have Brandon Knight, Lillard, Monta Ellis, Reggie Jackson, along with MCW & Oladipo coming back in a month or two. should i make the trade?

Hawes will help in 3p Made & Smith despite his horrid shooting will get blocks, steals, & around 15 a night.

I think you can do better. You shouldn't have drafted that many guards though. I'm in two leagues, 12 and 10 player leagues, and Spencer Hawes is avail in both. You're basically trading Josh Smith for Rose straight up. If you want t dump someone, I would dump Knight. He's hot right now but nobody knows how long will he sustain his success along with J Kidd as the new coach.

Ended up dropping P.J. Tucker for Pekovic; won't go into effect until tomorrow though.

This guy Joakim Noah is kinda frustrating me. I don't expect him to put up last year's numbers but so far he's been unimpressive. He sat out last night and it looks like he will sit again tonight. I'll hold on a little longer, but my patience is running thin.

Lol homie it has only been a week.

Lol at dropping Noah. There's no one on the wire that's an all star talent. Hold tight with him.

In the last 2 days, I cut ties with JR. Smith and Terrence Ross. T Raw is getting no PT in the 4th and no shots with Lowry and Demar being ball hogs and JR Smith is just lost in that offense along with the whole team. I was lucky to enough to grab Demarre Carroll and Kaldwell Pope.

Was offered Tony Wroten for my Jrue Holiday. Thoughts on the trade fellas?
Tony Wroten is MCW's replacement. When MCW comes back Wroten will either go to bench or play SG, and won't get as much playing time or have the ball in his hands.

Tony Wroten is MCW's replacement. When MCW comes back Wroten will either go to bench or play SG, and won't get as much playing time or have the ball in his hands.

I'm hoping Wroten gets play as SG. Hopefully it'll turn down his TO rate. I swear dude goes for a career high in TO every night. He is a stat factory thoug .

Someone in my league dropped Terrence Jones, is he hurt or something?

I just dropped Mason Plumlee and picked up Donald Sloan.

Now, another league...Should I drop Dieng for Olynyk? Dieng isn't getting ANY burn :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom