OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

I really hope Dragic won't be demanding max this summer. That's going to handcuff the heat in 2016 when Whiteside wants his money along with other possible additions.

As much as a full season with Dragic would be great but I really don't see him as priority over Whiteside. Hopefully Pat Riley sees that Whiteside is a future star in the making and is priority #1. Having Whiteside keeps us in games and gives us an added dimension that teams would traded anything for.

Whiteside 2016!! :smokin

No way we pay max money to Goran, considering we have no picks until 2019. We have to be power players in free agency.

Wade needs to take the payout in 2016, the Dragon on the other hand will demand max. I see Deng as expendable and UD will be retiring in 2016. I don't know what Whiteside will want though.

i rather develop tyler and shabazz, than hinge hopes on goran. between ennis, whiteside, napier, and tyler....the future of the heat are in good hands as long as we USE them. 

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] against a struggling wizard team were down 20 in the first half

We won two games in a row and I thought we gained some breathing room. Charlotte and Indiana are right there :smh:

Hopefully they play tmmrw 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom