OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

They let Hibbert get away with bloody murder in the 2nd OT.

Glad I don't have to root for the Wiz on the regular, brutal. Everytime Beal has the ball instead of Wall the coach should be maimed.

Rough year everything broke bad but Riles will do his due diligence. Keep your head up boys.

They let Hibbert get away with bloody murder in the 2nd OT.

Glad I don't have to root for the Wiz on the regular, brutal. Everytime Beal has the ball instead of Wall the coach should be maimed.

Rough year everything broke bad but Riles will do his due diligence. Keep your head up boys.
I thought we had it tough, rooting for Wiz was brutal 
laugh.gif

I was already looking at prospects then the Wiz fooled me into thinking we had a chance. :lol:

Fire Spo

yall acting like the game just ended. frankly, i feel like we just finished the prologue of the new book. post lebron-era heat. next season we coming back MEAN! AND! We're officially underdogs again. I love it.

Damn we get our *** beat 4-1 last Finals and follow it up with not making the playoffs. Blessing in disguise as far as rest, but I don't see things getting worse than what they are. I just hope next years team and the ones to come keep Lebron from the Finals.

I don't think the lack of shooters was the "real" problem with the offense this year tho,

I think the offensive scheme didn't play out the way we wanted it to because of injuries/trades and with all these new guys coming in, the rookies/dleague fill-ins having to pick up bigger roles and have the confidence to contribute and what not. Like, TJ and Shabazz, I don't think either are really terrible 3 point shooters, I just think the pace of our offense makes it hard for them to hit the spot up 3's with confidence... same with Ol' Henry dusty self (please get dude out of here)... he really is a better shooter than he's shown but has to cut into the flow of things to take these shots. Granger, Williams, Bosh all had the confidence to take those tough 3's that these rooks wouldn't dare attempt. An at least seasoned SG+SF with a shot would make us exponentially better next year with +Bosh, McRob and potentially -Rio at SG. Even Dragic who used to hit the spot ups for PHX, won't shoot them unless he's left open or we're in a desperate position.

@ Birdman having the best three point percentage this year

Make no mistake, this year is on the coaching staff. No way should have things escalated to this point. I'm not saying fire Spo but they've got to pick their pockets and fix the staff from the lower assistance up... A Mark Jackson/Alvin Gentry type pick-up would be clutch.

With actual time to look for FA's and get them to camp before the start of the season, things are looking bright. Whiteside is shedding his skin right now, after camp with everybody healthy he is going to be a integrated piece and a force next season,

They got it made and cut out for them this offseason, seriously can't mess up

Last edited:
brutal season fellas, one to remember and quickly forget all in the same breath. We rebuild in the offseason and we'll be amonsgt the tops in the east. Injuries truly murdered this team but not a single ounce of an excuse can be made the losses they suffered when literally in playoff contention up until the last game of the season. At any rate, we are true Heat loyalists and we are champions. We'll be back!

Looking back in this thread, I see we lost a to of "heat" fans this year
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I think I kno what(whom) you're talking about 
nerd.gif

lol check these boys out shooting over 50% from three tonight lol

I'm tellin' y'all we have better shooters than the stats would show

just got to throw a monkey wrench into the offensive coaching 

Last edited:
I think I kno what(whom) you're talking about :nerd:
[rule]
lol check these boys out shooting over 50% from three tonight lol