OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ellington ain't playing games
smokin.gif

traded Chris Johnson for Ray Rice before the season and now this **** happens :smh: I basically gave away Chris johnson for free :\ now my RB corps are kinda thin

Fitz

glad my RB;s and fitz played terrible and i still won :x

If it wasnt for C. Patterson and Ryan :smh:

I started Rodgers, Stacy, doug, Cameron, Jeffrey, and d Thomas.... Down 50 with mike Floyd going !!!! Palmer start chunking dat rock!!!! Lol

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 3m

For the first time in Larry Fitzgerald's career, he is held without a target through the first 3 quarters of an NFL game.

:smh:

Did Doug Martin really have 9 carries for 9 yards? :lol: Reminiscent of last season. Tampa's oline gotta be terrible.

Potentionlly going to have Julio Jones, Corderrelle Patterson, Cobb and Josh Gordon on my team.

One of those guys will be traded by tomorrow night for a RB1 in a package deal.

Potentionlly going to have Julio Jones, Corderrelle Patterson, Cobb and Josh Gordon on my team.

One of those guys will be traded by tomorrow night for a RB1 in a package deal.

I'm in the same boat. I'll have Jordy, Victor Cruz, Michael Floyd, Cooks and Gordon :lol: I'm def trading Cruz away.

Great. Lost by 1 ******* point because Rivers/Allen/Fitzgerald didn't do ****.  And my team lost a BS game tonight. Awesome

Gotta love ending the week with a higher score than 8 of 9 teams in the league, and of course playing against the one team with a higher score 
mean.gif

Thanks alot Rivers and Fitzgerald.  And god damn you Julius Thomas

With my luck I ended up playing the guy who had Andrew Luck, Julius Thomas and Megatron this week lol smh :smh:

Lost by 1 damn point.. Fisher you had to take Jennings out on that final drive when he was doing work on those swing passes..

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom