OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Going with Texans .... would you drop Romo in a 12 Team League? Picking-up Palmer but not sure if I want to cut all ties with Romo after 1 game.
Don't drop Romo. He's a perennial top 8-10 fantasy QB. He made some dumb mistakes against a good defense last week. He should be better going forward.

Keep Cincy D/ST vs Atlanta or pick up Miami/Houston?
I like Cincy's D but idk if you can start them against the Falcons right now. I'd go with another option.

What about the Packers D/ST vs the Jets in Green Bay?
While whoever is playing the Jets is usually a nice fantasy option, I think there are better ones available this week :lol:.

Last edited:
so quick guys, need to decide today.. and I'm kinda leaning towards doing it..

but as I asked last night, should I trade dez/romo/peirce for aj green and cooks?

I'd be getting green and cooks.. my other WRs are: Thomas, Jordan Mathews and tavon.. other RBs: spiller, rashad jenning, MJD and hyde.. other QBs: foles and rivers

Pierce is trash.
Dez=AJ
Romo or Cooks, eh, I'd rather have Cooks since I don't see the point of keeping more than 1 QB on my roster.

but as I asked last night, should I trade dez/romo/peirce for aj green and cooks?

I'd be getting green and cooks.. my other WRs are: Thomas, Jordan Mathews and tavon.. other RBs: spiller, rashad jenning, MJD and hyde.. other QBs: foles and rivers
PPR or standard? How many teams? I'd probably do it regardless.

As an AJ Green owner for 3 straight years, just remember there will be weeks that Dalton looks horrible which will result in limited opportunities for AJ. Also, a lot of options in NO, Cooks won't be the guy every week.

You already know what you're going to get from Dez-Romo (I own both this year) & Pierce value has increased with the Rice news.

As an AJ Green owner for 3 straight years, just remember there will be weeks that Dalton looks horrible which will result in limited opportunities for AJ. Also, a lot of options in NO, Cooks won't be the guy every week.

You already know what you're going to get from Dez-Romo (I own both this year) & Pierce value has increased with the Rice news.
man.. I'm just worried about even anywhere near that potential cowboys trainwreck.. if the wheels fall off for romo then that also hurts dez.. and pierce didn't do much last year when given a chance.. I literally was just banking potentially using pierce and romo as trade bait

Last edited:
First up on the wire. Who do I pick? I'm leaving towards Forsett.

Current Squad:

Cam Newton
Eddie Lacy
Le'veon Bell
Andre Johnson
Kelvin Benjamin
Jordan Reed
Pierre Garcon
Rams D
Blair Walsh

Bench:
Justin Hunter
Larry Fitzgerald
Ryan Matthews
T.Y. Hilton
Jonathan Stewart
Tim Wright
Josh Gordon

You already know what you're going to get from Dez-Romo (I own both this year)

man.. I'm just worried about even anywhere near that potential cowboys trainwreck.. if the wheels fall off for romo then that also hurts dez.. and pierce didn't do much last year when given a chance.. I literally was just banking potentially using pierce and romo as trade bait

It's not a bad move at all. I would probably pull the trigger, just wanted to play devils advocate :lol:

looking like josh gordon will get 2 games for his dui, he'll miss week 2 but be back week 3 :pimp:

ESPN Cleveland @ESPNCleveland
Follow
Grossi: I can't see any reason why Josh Gordon won't be reinstated if this new drug policy is ratified. #Browns

Follow
Grossi: Gordon may not be able to play this weekend. This drug policy vote may drag on for a few days and a lot has to happen. #Browns

Ian Rapoport [emoji]10004[/emoji] @RapSheet
Follow
RT @AlbertBreer: The NFLPA told its player reps in an email that a 9 pm ET conference call will be held tonight on the drug policy.

We'll find out tonight for sure.

Last edited:
Follow
Grossi: I can't see any reason why Josh Gordon won't be reinstated if this new drug policy is ratified. #Browns

Follow
Grossi: Gordon may not be able to play this weekend. This drug policy vote may drag on for a few days and a lot has to happen. #Browns

Follow
RT @AlbertBreer: The NFLPA told its player reps in an email that a 9 pm ET conference call will be held tonight on the drug policy.

9 PM to talk about something as major as this? That doesn't sound right.

Follow

Follow

Follow

9 PM to talk about something as major as this? That doesn't sound right.

That will mean it will be short and sweet, straight to the point...meaning it probably means a revised drug policy.

The best WR will be back in the game...scoot over Megatron.

whew

It's arguable..

Last edited:
I'm a big Josh Gordon fan but he's no Megatron, not even close. Calvin is in a class by himself right now, guys like Gordon, Dez, Julio, AJ Green, etc. banging on the door but right now there's no answer.

Back
Top Bottom