OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Which TE would you rather have moving forward this year: Kelce or Rudolph? or is it a toss-up

Also, who would you start in the flex b/t Chris Ivory and Brian Quick in a ppr league

Last edited:
Welp... Glad I grabbed Asiata... Didn't even have to bid for him.

Should I just unload him and sell high right now?

i had a feeling AP was going to be taken out again after sponsors began pulling sponsorships

Streaming defenses weekly:

Fins (2 good match ups in a row), Ravens, Bears or Colts?

Waiver wire:

WR - Is Sanu now worth a pick up now? Seems to have a big upside if #1 stays down. I would drop Riley Cooper or Woodhead.

TE - What up with Niles Paul? Cousins safety valve or more? I have Rudolph as my one guy and since AP is out he might get more work too.

Thanks

Which TE would you rather have moving forward this year: Kelce or Rudolph? or is it a toss-up

Also, who would you start in the flex b/t Chris Ivory and Brian Quick in a ppr league

Rudolph. I'd go with Quick over Ivory. Quick having a surprisingly nice start to the season.

Would you guys go Gates or Olsen this week at TE? Standard format.

12-team league

Capture-87-901410931980.png

Use my #2 waiver for Knile Davis (drop MIA D/ST)? Jamaal Charles seems to be out for only a few weeks. Leaning towards sitting on my waiver.
Drop MIA's D.
Cutler or Brady this week? Can't decide....
I benched Cutler last week, regretted it big time. I'd start Cutler...has looked better (fantasy-wise) first two weeks.

Streaming defenses weekly:

Fins (2 good match ups in a row), Ravens, Bears or Colts?

Waiver wire:

WR - Is Sanu now worth a pick up now? Seems to have a big upside if #1 stays down. I would drop Riley Cooper or Woodhead.

TE - What up with Niles Paul? Cousins safety valve or more? I have Rudolph as my one guy and since AP is out he might get more work too.

Thanks
I'd drop Cooper for Sanu.

Need some RB/Flex help this week...non-PPR

Starting RB options...

Forte (obvious start), Sproles, Jennings...

Flex options...

Maclin, Cook, Sproles, Jennings

I am thinking...

Forte, Sproles at RB

Maclin at Flex

...also, Jennings is playing Houston, I have Houston's D, if that matters...

Last edited:
Need some RB/Flex help this week...non-PPR

Starting RB options...
Forte (obvious start), Sproles, Jennings...

Flex options...
Maclin, Cook, Sproles, Jennings

I am thinking...
Forte, Sproles at RB
Maclin at Flex

...also, Jennings is playing Houston, I have Houston's D, if that matters...

Forte, Sproles and Maclin.

I'm always conflicted going with a position player against the defense they're playing that week, just me.

What is Asiata's value now that Peterson is out until his court date or longer?  The AP owner in our league desperately needs RB help and has all of his current backs on byes week 4 (Ellington, Dwyer and T. West).

I want to grab one of his recievers (A Brown, K Allen, Patterson, Wheaton). Is trying to package J. Bell and Asiata realistic for getting Allen or Patterson? My current WRs are Nelson, White, Hawkins and J Hunter.  You think i could flip Roddy and Asiata for A Brown?  I just want to be sure I'm being realistic with these trade offers, but dude is desperate at RB because I know Tate is due back soon.

injury stick hit me hard (no AP)  help me get crafty.  I'm thinking Rainey, Joique for RB1/RB2 and Jones for WR2
sick.gif
  Also, Knile Davis is still available.  Should I grab him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just offered my ellington for his Alshon jefferey.

He has AP and NEEDS a RB. Figured I'm set at RB with Forte/Lacey/Knile/West

good deal?

who should I drop to get him?

***edit..eff it, dropped ivory for him

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of leagues are you guys in where Knile Davis was out in the pool at all. Most valuable handcuff in fantasy. I wish I could even have a chance at dude.

JJ Watt, With those RB's I don't see the reason to pick up knile. But, If I were to choose for me I would drop Bush or Asiata. That's a stacked roster

That's pretty stacked. I would say Asiata is the low guy on the totem pole there. He'll get the carries but he's like Gerhart...not that good with them. McKinnon could see sometime soon.

I always think the "What kinda league are you guys in" notion because someone like Knile Davis is on the wire is funny :lol: a guy who averages 3.5 per carry backing up a guy who has played all but one game and outside of an injury '11, has missed 2 games in his career. I get the handcuff but I'm not gonna hold down a roster spot when I have other needs or over a guy like Carlos Hyde backing up Gore or Freeman backing up S-Jax.

Well I'm in a 16 teamer so my opinion may be a bit skewed, handcuffs are a huge deal in there.

That's how you gotta do it though IMO. Handcuff your own guys if you can afford it and fill it out with guys like F-Jax or Khiry who are going to get playing time regardless of health.

Back
Top Bottom