OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Crazy thought - should I roll with Dennis Pitta this week or grab Jared Cook off the wire due to the nice match up?

Champ as always, only one to answer my question. :pimp: props. Pulled the trigger on Asiata for Cameron.

Champ as always, only one to answer my question. :pimp: props. Pulled the trigger on Asiata for Cameron.
Got you, man. Doubt Cameron plays vs. Ravens, but the bye week is crucial in helping his recovery. 10+ weeks of a top-5 TE for a FA pickup is pretty damn good.

I'm trying to package Victor Cruz or Michael Floyd + Josh Gordon for another WR, who could I go after?

My WR corps are:

Jordy Nelson
Michael Floyd
Victor Cruz
Brandin Cooks
Josh Gordon

I'm trying to package Victor Cruz or Michael Floyd + Josh Gordon for another WR, who could I go after?

My WR corps are:

Jordy Nelson
Michael Floyd
Victor Cruz
Brandin Cooks
Josh Gordon

try trading Cruz & Cooks and maybe even Gordon for a top elite WR like Julio Jones, Marshall, or maybe even Graham etc.

starting forte and lacey this weekend at rb1/rb2..i have ellington and knile davis for flex..leaning towards knile but idk i feeling ellington goes off for some reason.

i swear if lacy doesnt perform well this weekend :smh: dont even give a damn if its against my lions. beast all you want bruh

ima have to go with cousins.

their offense looked a lot smoother with cousins but it was a small sample size

it just looks, so far that the cowboys are goin run heavy this season.

My WR corps are:

Jordy Nelson
Michael Floyd
Victor Cruz
Brandin Cooks
Josh Gordon
Cruz and Gordon should land you Marshall or Julio. Could try prying Green with the toe injury, or Jeffery.

I need to sit two who should it be? Bradshaw, Sproles, Vareen, Ellington, Maclin
Maclin starts for me W3 in any format.

I'm playing Ellington and Sproles over Vereen and Bradshaw.

starting forte and lacey this weekend at rb1/rb2..i have ellington and knile davis for flex..leaning towards knile but idk i feeling ellington goes off for some reason.
Davis is the play on paper, but trust your intuition. You had the guts to take Forte super-high. Trust it.

Is this a fair trade: my Lacy, Decker and Rainey or Pierce for his Bernard & Gordon?????
I wouldn't give up on Lacy this early, but it's a fair offer if the other owner needs depth at RB.

pick 2 - Asiata, Joique Bell, Kelvin Benjamin
Bell is a must-start. I'm going Asiata over KB.

Welker, Cruz, Shorts or Colston at wr2?
Colston, Cruz, Welker, Shorts is my order.

Colston performs significantly better at home if you look at splits.

Also Pierre Thomas, Jennings or Asiata at flex?
Rashad? If so, Jennings over Thomas and Asiata (in order).

My Gronkowski for his cameron & bowe OR
Another team is offering me MY GRONKOWSKI FOR VERNON STRAIGHT UP ? I have no back up TE best player on the wire is Owen Daniels and Jordan reed

My Gronkowski for his cameron & bowe OR
Another team is offering me MY GRONKOWSKI FOR VERNON STRAIGHT UP ? I have no back up TE best player on the wire is Owen Daniels and Jordan reed
No to both offers. Cameron's shoulder is an area of concern moving forward, and Bowe is worth virtually nothing.

VD missed practice Wednesday, dealing with ankle and knee problems. He's not worth Gronk straight up.

Should I sit Montee Ball this week against Seattle? If so, should I plug in Bradshaw vs jags or Ellington vs sf?

WEEK 3

DEF picks

should i use Seahawks DEF - They are playing at home Vs Denver - and coming off a terrible Lost and Seattle doesn't lose at home with the 12th man

or

should i take San Fran for DEF on the 3 week - they are playing  AZ - not much to say about that

thoughts?

WEEK 3

DEF picks

should i use Seahawks DEF - They are playing at home Vs Denver - and coming off a terrible Lost and Seattle doesn't lose at home with the 12th man

or

should i take San Fran for DEF on the 3 week - they are playing  AZ - not much to say about that

thoughts?
San Francisco. Even at Arizona, they might be facing a backup QB.

got one more...Victor Cruz or Bernard Pierce at my flex?
Pierce.

Back
Top Bottom