OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Sat Mart Bennet for Jordan Reed because i already had cutler and Forte starting...

if this comes back to bite me smh

could have used a few field goals 
mean.gif

First week of the playoffs just started and i'm playing against Marshall and Dez. Caught a break with Marshall he was having a big game.  Hope it's not too serious though

Hopefully BMarsh is cool. One of my favorite players in the league. I'm playing against him though so I'll take his 9 points after a quarter :\.

Last edited:
Cutler :pimp:

YES!

Him and forte coming up huge. Making up for benching mart bennent lol

I have Cutler :pimp:. But in the same league I'm playing against Forte and Marshall :lol:. Also playing against Bennett in another league. And have Jeffery starting in another. So many Bears involved in my playoff games :lol:.

Last edited:
It sure felt like a good idea at the start of the game though :lol:

I've been in the fence if dropping dude for about 3/4 of the season. Only had 3 good weeks really ugh this blows

Just picked up Colston off waivers he has the best schedule for passing of all crap receivers left

Hope Marshall recovers fast but damn :smh:

Last edited:
I've been in the fence if dropping dude for about 3/4 of the season. Only had 3 good weeks really ugh this blows

Just picked up Colston off waivers he has the best schedule for passing of all crap receivers left

Hope Marshall receivers fast but damn :smh:

Funny, I'm about to do the same thing, I'm debating between colston and greg jennings

Playoffs just started and 2 of his 3 best players went today. He got 14 points from Dez and Marshall. I'll take it. Just gotta hope Peyton Manning doesn't go too crazy for him

Back
Top Bottom