OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

With Michael Bush out of the mix i think taylor has to get a lot of consideration for a flex start against one of the worst ranked run defenses in the league right?

With Michael Bush out of the mix i think taylor has to get a lot of consideration for a flex start against one of the worst ranked run defenses in the league right?

Taylor stinks...i wouldn't get cute and start these 3rd stringers...you have to have better options

@ComplexMag: Adrian Peterson is "likely" going to be reinstated back into the NFL next week: http://t.co/aPRthdULpg

If he's available in your league, pick him up like right now. Things could get interesting.

Started off 0-4, traded cam newton for TY Hilton PPL called me stupid, who stupid now b!!! 8-5 made the first round bye spot cuz me and 3-4 and have same record but I have the most points, will have a worry free week this week :pimp: :pimp: and Ellington gets a week to heal for the playoffs. (Been riding ellio and lynch all year) then TY Demaryius and ether lafell Torrey k Allen as my 3rd wr

Ellio could miss week 15 noooooooo the best Rb on the waiver is prolly Steven Jackson smh , him or vareen... Who to pick up for week 15

I think for draft nights, it's equally important to have an avoid list as well as guys you're targetting.

Zac Stacy was at the top of my avoid list.

Next year I'll post an avoid list when we get closer to draft season.

Avoid lists are great and all but I had Vereen redflagged on draft day, only to be talked out of it by folks here and I ended up drafting him. Not blaming them but it's really just a crap shoot at the end of the day.

Would you have put Vincent Jackson or Doug Martin etc. on the avoid list? 

Last edited:
Yeah I wasn't targeting either of those two. Shorts, Morris, couple of others I avoided.

Conversely I was hyped to get Jordan Cameron :stoneface:

Jeremy Hill, Dan Heron, and Ryan Mathews

Pick 2 - standard scoring

thinking about playing D. Allen over Olsen because of Cam's lack of production

Bailey got me off to a good start with 11 pts, gonna need as much help as possible from my team

I hope Forsett plays and is not limited 
mean.gif

ICYMI: Haloti Ngata got suspended.

Im thinking of playing Lamar Miller vs Bal instead of Alfred Mo vs St Louis.

Miller had a tough "matchup" last week against the jets (playing without Mo Wilk who plays D-Line like Ngata)

he ended up with 67 yards 2 catches and a touchdown

Alf plays the Rams hot defense, and while the touches are still there(about 20 per game) hes an 8-10 pt fantasy performer without RG3

Whew, slid into 6th place in my league and made the playoffs. Got Bengals and Saints defense. I think I'm going to go with the Saints. I'm swinging for he fences, my opponent has a solid team but I think I can stick with him. I also have Julius Thomas, I'm hoping to get something out of him. Fleener is my backup but I hear the Colts starting TE is back.
mean.gif

Lamar Miller or Leveon Bell? (I'm leaning heavily towards Bell but with Ngata out i'm thinking that has some impact on miller?)

Stedman Bailey or Marqise Lee?

Back
Top Bottom