OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Nope he won't. Its not happening without Norv there. I BET he puts up 550+ 5+ TD's.

in the 2nd half of the season he only had 31 catches and 1 TD dog...In EIGHT games. Once teams started to know how to cover him it was over. His numbers are overflated due to his 3 TD game against Minny in like week 3-4.

Moral of my story is im banking Kyle wayyy more this season instead of Jordan lol

550 yards and 5 TD's :rofl:

Maybe those numbers had something to do with them having to throw in Weeden and Campbell and whatever other random quarterback they had for the week and them targeting Gordon like 20+ times a game.

Cameron also had basically his best game of the season last year against the Patriots in Week 14.....guess they were the only team that didn't figure him out.

We can bet on this. I'll bet you $20 that if he doesn't get hurt and miss any games he will have more than 550 yards receiving.

Last edited:
I'm not as high on Cameron as most others are either. First 8 weeks were beastly, but after that he was droppable (aside from the Pats game). I guess you can attribute that somewhat to the QB, but a good bit of it has to be because defenses wised up. And with no other threatening pass catcher on that offense I think it's gonna be more of the same this season.

4cKIPVW.jpg

That's PPR scoring. He was even less useable in standard.

Last edited:
I think Norv will be missed to a degree, but nowhere close to the point that JC has around 550 && 5 TDs. I just can't see it getting that bad.

Not quite Norv's resume, I know, but Kyle Shanny had Owen Daniels during his peak, Fred Davis before he went into full dumbass mode, && Jordan Reed for a bit of last year before the health factor really kicked in. JC will be just fine IMO.

just watch my guys, just watch :pimp:

just saying be careful of a major dropoff without norv the god

Last edited:
You taking my $20 bet that if Cameron plays all 16 he's going to have over 550 yards receiving, or nah?

Last edited:
Got my draft tonight! Finally have a solid plan about folks I'm targeting. Definitely reaching for Ellington, Lamar Miller, Brandin Cooks, and Kyle Rudolph. Playing the rest as it comes to me.

Need some advice.....

I'm in a keeper league, auction style, non-ppr. I'm considering keeping AD & Cam Newton for $62 & $31, respectively.

Just to give some perspective, we get $200 to spend, so I'd be starting with $107 if I kept both. Most top tier guys go in the $50 - $69 range (i.e. from last year: Arodg/52; Marshawn, Mccoy, Foster & Rice went for $61) And some qb's go for around what I'd keep Newton at, like Brady was $36, or Matt Ryan for $26.

I guess my question is do you think they'll be worth it this year? I know they're both towards the top of their positions, but it seems like those might be their market prices, versus trying to find players for a better value.

Bros.. 16 man league and I have pick 7. What position order should I go with?

I'm thinking RB, WR, RB, QB, etc.
what's your league settings?

I'm in a 16 team league full point PPR. I was #5 and took Calvin.

Has anyone done a draft that they give you a couple hours window to make your pick?

Rudolph is only going a round later than Cameron in the leagues I'm in. He also has AP, Patterson and Jennings to contend with for targets. Cameron is THE guy for the Browns and Hoyer. I really don't understand how an even more expanded role is going to decrease his numbers this year. How far down do you guys REALLY see his numbers going? I honestly see him putting up 1,000 yards and 8 TD's this year.
let's seperate real life football and fantasy. players excel in certain systems. if you trade teams and put cameron on the broncos and jt on the browns i think cameron would be ez the number two te. his talent is off the wall. rudolph does not come close. now fantasy speaking the only thing that slows cameron down is qb play from the browns. now the vikings do not have top nothch qb but cassel is steady. once teddy comes in then rudolph's numbers go down. if , ( big if ) josh gordon comes back after 8 games the that will help cameron.

my numbers : cameron 85 catches 900 yds 9 td's

rudolph  70 catches 700 yds 8 td's

cameron will only get better as browns qb play gets better and new offensive players are added

let's seperate real life football and fantasy. players excel in certain systems. if you trade teams and put cameron on the broncos and jt on the browns i think cameron would be ez the number two te. his talent is off the wall. rudolph does not come close. now fantasy speaking the only thing that slows cameron down is qb play from the browns. now the vikings do not have top nothch qb but cassel is steady. once teddy comes in then rudolph's numbers go down. if , ( big if ) josh gordon comes back after 8 games the that will help cameron.

my numbers : cameron 85 catches 900 yds 9 td's
                    rudolph  70 catches 700 yds 8 td's

cameron will only get better as browns qb play gets better and new offensive players are added

Ahh...feels nice to hear a realistic point of view again on Cameron.

Need some advice.....

I'm in a keeper league, auction style, non-ppr. I'm considering keeping AD & Cam Newton for $62 & $31, respectively.

Just to give some perspective, we get $200 to spend, so I'd be starting with $107 if I kept both. Most top tier guys go in the $50 - $69 range (i.e. from last year: Arodg/52; Marshawn, Mccoy, Foster & Rice went for $61) And some qb's go for around what I'd keep Newton at, like Brady was $36, or Matt Ryan for $26.

I guess my question is do you think they'll be worth it this year? I know they're both towards the top of their positions, but it seems like those might be their market prices, versus trying to find players for a better value.
i do high stakes auctions. i would not pay 62 for ap. tops 48. as far as cam goes 31 is insane. brady can be had for 25-30 , ryan 22-25 , romo 20. big ben 12-14  go get demarius and antonio brown and go from there.

Would you guys trade Zac Stacy for Gio Bernard straight up? I have Stacy

@theblackhand.....what do you think of my team?

Foles, Romo
McCoy, Bush, CJ2K, Fred Jackson
Demaryius, Cobb, Mike Evans, Amendola, Shorts
Jordan Cameron, Ladarius Green
Browns D
Gostkowski

@theblackhand.....what do you think of my team?

Foles, Romo
McCoy, Bush, CJ2K, Fred Jackson
Demaryius, Cobb, Mike Evans, Amendola, Shorts
Jordan Cameron, Ladarius Green
Browns D
Gostkowski
nice,,,,trade to upgrade rb position but thats only because i am not a bush guy. 

Back
Top Bottom