OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

he is not a bad guy at all. Let's face it ESPN can build anybody up

I just figured I would probably be able to ask one of the guys in the middle-late 1st round to give up more to move up to the top of the draft order

Any good Matthew Berry stories?? 

He seems like kind of a cool dude tbh

Im drafting in a ppr league in a couple of weeks. They give .5 points per completion any advice. My first ppr league. Found it via NT. Im drafting in the 8th spot out of 12. Thinking about going two wrs. Or if dmurr makes it to second round going that round. Yahoo 3wrs 2 rbs no flex. How do ppr drafts usually go

How many fantasy football leagues are too many?. Did one two years ago(rookie). 2 last year. Im in three money and one for fun this year. Had to drop out one that was for fun already.

How many fantasy football leagues are too many?. Did one two years ago(rookie). 2 last year. Im in three money and one for fun this year. Had to drop out one that was for fun already.

Lol..depends on how much time you have and how insane you are. I am in three 14 team leagues , four 12 team leagues, three 10 team and one 15 team invitational league so I guess I am insane.....but the money is good.[emoji]128588[/emoji]

Lol..depends on how much time you have and how insane you are. I am in three 14 team leagues , four 12 team leagues, three 10 team and one 15 team invitational league so I guess I am insane.....but the money is good.[emoji]128588[/emoji]
yeah now that is insane. Im married with a kid and a full time job. I try to look over my teams and prep while on my breaks at work. I look at it numerous times on Sundays during the games. I can't help it.

Last edited:
I think I'm at four leagues total this year (so far)...doubled my career high. :pimp:

yeah now that is insane. Im married with a kid and a full time job. I try to look over my teams and prep while on my breaks at work. I look at it numerous times on Sundays during the games. I can't help it.

I hear you.I have 2 kids and I own a construction company.while my guys are working I do fantasy football.
[emoji]127944[/emoji]

Nice! Hey I guess you've earned it if youre el jefe. Im the crew leader for a landscape co but I try not to let it effect my work. Ive been trying to convince owner that this guy on my crew needs to practice driving truck and trailer just in case I'm off or whatever. Need more time for FANTASY! And a little words with friends

laugh.gif

hell yea he is!! you better bounce back in the BDL bro. Still gonna lose to me but just try harder.
Ima see both of ya'll

kevin-hart-40yr-old-virgin-o.gif

Last edited:
Hey Fam. Can you guys rate my team that I drafted? NFL.com Standard Scoring. I had the third pick. (DEF was Texans, Browns)
View media item 1135513
youre stacked at wr if you have r Cobb on your bench. Not looking good at tell. Might have picked one earlier. You have k Allen Andre johnson c Patterson and r cobb. Maybe you can trade one and upgrade at te. I like youre team though.

youre stacked at wr if you have r Cobb on your bench. Not looking good at tell. Might have picked one earlier. You have k Allen Andre johnson c Patterson and r cobb. Maybe you can trade one and upgrade at te. I like youre team though.
You think I can win my league with this team?

on paper it looks good. Just for myself personally I am NOT going to have Jamaal Charles on any of my teams this year. I just have a bad feeling about him. Three new offensive lineman no real receiving threats. I could be dead wrong here but I am NOT going to own him. I am NOT a cam guy this year either. Gio should do well.I like Floyd and Cobb better than Andre Johnson

You think I can win my league with this team?
it depend on how many teams are in your league. I would advise that you make a move and upgrade at te. Idk why everyone is down on cam. He has never had a stellar wr group. He'll be fine. Especially in 4pts td leagues where he can make up ground with his rushing stats. Just my opinion though.

it depend on how many teams are in your league. I would advise that you make a move and upgrade at te. Idk why everyone is down on cam. He has never had a stellar wr group. He'll be fine. Especially in 4pts td leagues where he can make up ground with his rushing stats. Just my opinion though.
My thoughts exactly on Cam.. an old Steve Smith wasn't exactly "elite". Also there's 10 people in my league.

Back
Top Bottom