OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

[COLOR=#red]I don't think any of us has said any coordinator's name unless I missed something.

Harbaugh. Sumlin. Those are my two.

I'd give a nod to Gus Malzahn... dude is a winner and gets it as well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I know it's correct clown. lol.

I wouldn't mind him or Rex for D-Coordinator though. Although Ross has said Rex won't be on the Dolphins staff and Quinn isn't going sideways to another team with a lesser defense.

It will be an interesting off-season.

The close we get, I get more of the feeling Harbaugh won't cross Michigan... them or Oakland. And he won't be going back to college... so where will the Dolphins go?

My guess is coordinator. Because it's the Dolphins. And that's just what they do.[/COLOR]

I hate rooting for a loss, but it drives the point home. Get rid of Philbin, get rid of Coyle.

Can honestly say I've enjoyed the fight this game, but it also makes it bloody clear this team was under coached. Too many should have won games under their belt. All this talent and they just piss the season away. Tannehill had so much pressure in his face today and played awesome. Lamar looked good. Landy still has punt/kickoff problems but is still a great rookie reciever. find a ST guy and leave him as a Receiver, call it a day. Corner is clearly a need, I've said it for years. Defense is good but a mess, players are playing incorrect positions, schemes suck, Wake no showing, can't stop the run. Too many things that should be solid just aren't.

Winter is coming fellas.

@Sportscenter: THIS JUST IN: Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says head coach Joe Philbin will return next season.

even when you win, you lose.

Back
Top Bottom