OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Oklahoma- don't think they lose much at all? We play them at their house :smh:

FSU- one year older and will be ready for another run

Bama- still don't see anyone in the SEC beating them for the crown

4th team is a toss up, would love to see Houston but dno of their SOS will allow it. B1G is the conference left out IMO unless Michigan makes a big run

Hope you guys wash Big Game Bob. Can't stand OU. I think I dislike them more than Ohio State, Alabama and Clemson put together.

Late post but the game last night was
smokin.gif

Wanted to see Clemson win so I can do the conference chant like bottom feeder SEC teams but oh well

Going to be super young at LB. Finally some guys who can cover in space though. Assuming Reuben Jones may be moved to LB too?
Already did, Wyatt Shallman is probably getting moved to LB as well. 

With as big as the DL is going to be, I wouldn't be surprised if they roll with a 4-2-5 as their base next season. 

I don't think OSU or anyone else woulda hung with Bama or Clemson. Clearly the two best teams IMO. Maybe Baylor at full strength could have made things interesting.

Bama loses a good bit next year, I don't see them making it unless Blake is better than expected. Clemson should be back for sure. I think Michigan makes it too; they were already hella good with less than a year of Harbaugh :smh:

Teams could have hung with them.

Both teams have deficiencies but cause just as many (most cases way more) match up problems for their opponents

I really don't know wtf Clemson was doing but their CBs were pretty awful in that cover 3 when OJ split to the slot. Smh basic *** coverage busts cost them the title

Last edited:
Who's playing QB for Michigan State next season, this may have been their best chance to win something significant.
Probably Tyler O'Connor. We continue to get better and better talent. We have as good a shot as any to continue to be in contention for B1G Championships. That isn't stopping anytime soon. 

laugh.gif
 at the Michigan slurpage in here. No way they win the B1G next year, although they'll probably be ranked top 5 come conference play given that joke of pre-conference schedule. They'll lose 2 of 3 at State, Iowa and tOSU. 

Think most would prefer neither to make it at all. Kenny Trill at TCU next year right, they could be a dark horse.

Well let us pray Michigan or tOSU make it cuz we damn sure don't wanna watch msu get *** slapped again
You won't see that happen again. Our program is growing the right way. We'll get that Championship with Dantonio, and hell, might just hang a banner for Izzo for the **** of it the same year. 

Edit - Lol you an osu fan? Haha you know we're doing something right when a osu fan is rooting against State in favor of SCum 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Andrea Adelson ‏@aadelsonESPN 39s39 seconds ago
Good news/bad news for Clemson over the last 5 minutes: RB Wayne Gallman says on Twitter he is staying; DE Kevin Dodd says he is leaving.

Andrea Adelson ‏@aadelsonESPN 39s39 seconds ago
Good news/bad news for Clemson over the last 5 minutes: RB Wayne Gallman says on Twitter he is staying; DE Kevin Dodd says he is leaving.
Making it too easy now. UM ACC champs. Then 2016 National Champs.

We Back
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Appreciate all the Michigan love in here but im not getting my hopes up. As long as we beat msu and ohio im good.

Back
Top Bottom