OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Rosen's first year wasn't better than both of their first years as starters, though... Barkley's team finished with a better record his freshman year and career wise, do you think Rosen will ever have a season like Barkley's Junior year? Feel free to project that if you want...

And I think you don't remember John David Booty well...

Yes, i can safely think Rosen will have a better year than Barkleys junior year. But i can't predict his winning record though. He can't do it all by himself. What USC QB has? Name one very good USC QB that didn't have the supporting cast around him? Rosen will be winning the Heisman (or be in the top 3) his junior year. You bring up Barkley was winning more his freshmen year, YES, no doubt. But come on, that team was solid with a great head coach. He won 9 games. Rosen won 8. We're splitting hairs here. Is that the measurement of talent? Barkley won 7 games his senior year with Lee and Woods as his receivers. We forgetting about that?

Remember, my comment stemmed from me saying Rosen will be the most talented QB he's ever worked with. Lets not forget.

Of course I remember JDB. What do you mean? Lets not forget the teams he had. He had some great players around him. He wasn't the reason they were winning 11 games. Just a piece.

Goff won 8 games at Cal. Should we say JDB was better than him.

We're going off topic here. Lets not forget the reason why we're even debating this.

and yes, ROsens freshmen year was better than Barkleys. Are we serious here? Barkley threw 15 td's and 14 picks for 2700 yards. You know ROsens stats. But because he won one more game, he had a better freshmen year?

Last edited:
Mmm, thread needs more Miami

college football needs Miami to come back to prominence. Certain programs winning is good for college, with Miami and Michigan being two of them.

Although I hated Miami growing up. So dominant. Nothing was better than watching the U play FSU. Just legal violence on that field! You just won't see that type of hitting ever again.

Just cause you have tools, doesn't make you a ******* handy man. :lol:

Until Rosen does something he ain't ****.

We talking about ************* tools, arbitrary.

Pressure busts pipes and that's a tool missing in Rosens tool box that Leinart, Booty, and Barkley all had.

It's easy to speak in hindsight since all of those guys didn't make it in the Pros.

He's got two more years, cause you know his big *** ego isn't going to allow him to come back for a senior season.

It's no secret, you get to Rosen early, and he gets rattled. He had stacked teams at Bosco, and UCLA isn't shabby in the talent dept.

Just cause you have tools, doesn't make you a ******* handy man. :lol:

Until Rosen does something he ain't ****.

We talking about ************* tools, arbitrary.

Pressure busts pipes and that's a tool missing in Rosens tool box that Leinart, Booty, and Barkley all had.

It's easy to speak in hindsight since all of those guys didn't make it in the Pros.

He's got two more years, cause you know his big *** ego isn't going to allow him to come back for a senior season.

It's no secret, you get to Rosen early, and he gets rattled. He had stacked teams at Bosco, and UCLA isn't shabby in the talent dept.

I won't disagree with any of this, actually. I'm going out on a limb here. Like i said, i should have said IMO.

Lets not even talk about the OL Leinart and Booty had. Its not like there were great or anything.

NO DOUBT Rosen won't have the college accomplishments Leinart had at USC. Theres not a chance that happens. Leinart had a top 5 career as a college QB, in terms of accomplishments.

And it has nothing to do with Rosens ego if he leaves his junior year. In these times, you're not good if you're playing your senior year.

Dude was a TF, with issues on the line. Of course he;s going to get rattled.

We;re using this as an argument about his talent though?

Look, Rosen might go 24-15 as a career record, but it won't mean anything about him being a top overall pick when he comes out. Look at Goff.

I love Rosen. Might be hard for some of you USC fans to hear another USC fan to say. But its rare to see a true freshmen play this well. Its been a while. Dude legit could have redshirted if they had a better QB, like other great QB's have!! Imagine him as a redshirt freshmen coming, like all of the dudes being mentioned?

Last edited:
Looking forward to Njoku & Cager's development, keep Bruce and get Richards back with Coley leading the way that should be real good.

Left Tackle and LG is the other positions that really need to be solidified.

--------
Interested in seeing how OSU new guys perform, how good Michigan will be, if Tennessee & UCLA take the next step, will Charlie put it together, if UF's offense will be any good, Houston with a target on their back, all the new coaches, there's so many storylines heading into next season.

With that week 1 schedule I'm already for the 2016 season.

Why are we arguing about a freshman who just completed his first year of CFB and still has two more before he could even make the jump to the NFL?

:\

Why are we arguing about a freshman who just completed his first year of CFB and still has two more before he could even make the jump to the NFL?

:\

by the way, what QB are you guys plucking from another program for next season? I remember a name being mentioned but can't remember who.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Is Rosen more physically talented than Mark Sanchez?

not srs

Apparently no one can compare to Heisman Rosen. :lol:.

#1 overall pick, NOW, and top 3 Heisman Watch. :lol:

I'm surprised they're not sizing him up for the golden jacket already.

I'll tell you one thing Rosen does really well, he knows when to pad his stats.

Apparently no one can compare to Heisman Rosen. :lol:.

#1 overall pick, NOW, and top 3 Heisman Watch. :lol:

I'm surprised they're not sizing him up for the golden jacket already.

I'll tell you one thing Rosen does really well, he knows when to pad his stats.

He's better than uncle Rico I've heard

Back
Top Bottom