OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Definitely. I bet a few years ago, you'd have been asking if Xavier Lee was as gifted as Michael Chang. Josh Rosen is more talented than all of them combined. How is that even a question?

Last edited:
Andy Roddick, Andy Smoddick. Rosen would wash Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams all at the same time. That's the kind of tennis ability he has. Once in a lifetime talent.

With the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Rams select Josh Rosen!

Got to get the GOAT before he becomes the GOAT. Rams will tank in 2017 to keep him local.

"He's going to change the game!"

will be interesting to see how Hoke does.

Couldn't have been worse than last year

Hopefully he an acquire John David Booty's pedigree by then. That's his biggest weakness right now.

Apparently no one can compare to Heisman Rosen. :lol:.

#1 overall pick, NOW, and top 3 Heisman Watch. :lol:

I'm surprised they're not sizing him up for the golden jacket already.

I'll tell you one thing Rosen does really well, he knows when to pad his stats.

God forbid anyone give an opinion about a kids future. I mean, your butt go so hurt because he happened to be a Bruin. Guarantee thats why your butts sore.

I could have said anyone else and you wouldn't have been offended, but let it be a bruin, oh no.......... how dare i say he's going to be great.

You guys keep on homering. Worst than bandwagon fans.

I'll extend a wager to you and "Wisconsin is an elite defense." Lets put $500 wager on whether Rosen will be a top 3 Heisman candidate (which is what i said) in his junior year, and $500 on him being the top QB taken in the 2018 draft? But i lose if he's the top QB in the draft, but not a top 10 pick.

Offer only extends to you too. There are services where we can put the money in an account and someone here can be the mediator and give the money to the winner, based on the terms I provided. I only ask bet be avoided if Rosen suffered a bad injury and its obvious his stock fell because of it.

$500 on each, to both of you. You guys are getting great odds. I'm the one talking crazy and going out on a limb, right?? Not only does he have to be a top 3 Heisman candidate (something JDB and Sanchez never did), I also need to have him being the top Qb AND a top 10 pick that year. I would have to say I'm getting even odds when something like that would actually give me 10-1 or better odds.

If you guys can't afford to have $1k tied up for two years, we can do this after his sophomore year. You can surely have it tied up for 1 year, right??

Again, offer only extended to you two. Hell, if you guys want to get together and split the $1000, I'll go for that as well.

Lets do it. Offer expires 9/1.

I'll wait for you to say something stupid and deflect the offer i extended.

Last edited:
Hopefully he an acquire John David Booty's pedigree by then. That's his biggest weakness right now.
Will he ever be able to throw 4 INT's in a loss to a 40 point underdog like the great Booty?  Rosen might never be able to live up to those standards. 

Maybe the Rams should tank until 2018 so they can get Jacob Eason after UGA three-peats with him at the helm?

tumblr_nuc24ehzkn1uso5gio1_1280.png

Remember this :lol:

We need a year in review

Will Hoke wear a headset as DC? No Im dead serious b

Probably? I guess I can't really say.

I'm hopeful he can help recruit some talent to Eugene. Half the problem is not having the right guys on the field. I don't really know what to expect out of him. I know his defense at UM were, at least statistically speaking, not too shabby. While I would LOVE for Oregon to have a dominant defense, I know that' snot going to happen. But if Hoke can field a defense that's good to great, I think that will help so much in the entire scheme of things.

No clue how he will do with halftime adjustments but his Michigan teams sucked after the half

Last edited:
The old, bet over the internet, that always goes well. :lol:

You probably won't be here when we look back after Rosens junior year talking about "remember that dude that rode Rosens balls so hard back in 2016, talking about top 3 Heisman."

It takes a lot to be a top 3 Heisman candidate. Going 8-4 and 9-3 won't cut it.

Sanchez may have not been a top 5 Heisman candidate but he was a top 10 NFL pick.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bruin or not, the hyperbole is ridiculous. Let this kid do something before anointing him the second coming.

Calling everyone "homer" simply because you are salty as **** that they hired Helton is getting tired. You flew off the deep end. You never go full grumpy old man.

I just can't buy Hoke as a DC, especially at Oregon. Maybe at a lower level school, or even a school like Iowa but not at Oregon. When I think of Oregon I just think of fast. When I think of Hoke, I think the opposite of fast.

Mich guys, I've got first hand insider info about Dylan Crawford's commitment...

His family seems to think he's going to flip to UCLA on NSD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom