OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Kelly Parsons‏@_kellyparsons
Five-star @tampacatholic wide receiver Nate Craig-Myers told me today that he's narrowed his college choices to #Auburn, #OleMiss and #UNC.

Ricky Town was a five star because he was a beast his first three year, then regressed his senior year because of injury and, ultimately, didn't want to compete for the job his redshirt sophomore or junior year (depending how long Max stays.) People who watched practices also surmised it's because Sam Darnold looked tremendous and Ricky was the clear cut #4 on the depth chart (and even that's shaky with Jalen Greene getting better with each practice.)

The Bryce Dixon stuff sounds bad, but I'll wait to hear actual info on it. Besides the arrest, no details have been dropped yet. Tons of players around the country have been arrested then had charges dropped.

Gerard Martinez@gmartlive 1h1 hour ago

Junior linebacker Javaris Stewart and athlete Derrick Smith announced commitments to #USC only to recant hours later.

(un-committable offers)

Last edited:
The writing was on the wall for Ricky Towns. And he knew we would continue to get top QB talent. He made a wise decision to go to Arkansas.

So Rashan Gary's mom told USC insiders that she loved the school, the trip went amazing, and she loves Los Angeles... but that it's too far away and she wants to be very involved with his life and can't see herself moving out to LA. She wants him to go somewhere she'll have a lot of access to.

If that's the deciding factor, and at this point it seems it is, then it pretty much narrows his options down to Michigan, tO$U, and the east coast. And she has beef with Ohio State fans so it sounds like Michigan (like we all knew
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:
Rashan was a big tease. Didn't expect anything out of that. gave them less than 1% chance of landing him.

Would be an upset if he;s not a Wolverine. That would be a great decision on his part.

So Rashan Gary's mom told USC insiders that she loved the school, the trip went amazing, and she loves Los Angeles... but that it's too far away and she wants to be very involved with his life and can't see herself moving out to LA. She wants him to go somewhere she'll have a lot of access to.

If that's the deciding factor, and at this point it seems it is, then it pretty much narrows his options down to Michigan, tO$U, and the east coast
. And she has beef with Ohio State fans so it sounds like Michigan (like we all knew :lol: )

so it sounds like Michigan (like we all knew :lol:)

That's literally all you needed to type, bruh.

Bruce just tweeted a pic with the new WR coach throwing up the U not even a week ago. He tweets a nicely put together edit and the world is coming to an end :lol:

Bruce just tweeted a pic with the new WR coach throwing up the U not even a week ago. He tweets a nicely put together edit and the world is coming to an end :lol:

Yup that's why I don't take any of what they say or do seriously. They love the attention they get

What day is signing day? I've been meaning to take work off ...

I'm ashamed of myself.

Never mind. just checked the calendar. That's my 2nd busiest work day of the month
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Taking off work to watch some high schoolers sign some papers mane?
eyes.gif
The way my schedule's been since before thanksgiving, I'm taking a personal/mental health day that week anyway. Would have been nice if it coincided with NSD.

I was off for it last year (didn't request but was my day off), and it was the most overrated thing I've ever sat and watched

I was off for it last year (didn't request but was my day off), and it was the most overrated thing I've ever sat and watched

At this point, if you follow recruiting then you basically know where the kids are going by NSD anyways. Very few surprises.

Back
Top Bottom