OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

How has Mauk not gotten dismissed by now? 
laugh.gif

I don't know that the lawyers can/could justify taking 75% of the settlement in a civil lawsuit centered on forcible rape.
The lawyers aren't taking any of the settlement money.

The 750K is for the lawyers doing their job, and doing it well. It's basically their hourly rate multiplied by hours worked on the case. No one is going to settle for just some random sum of money 
laugh.gif

Byrd does sound like he's on flip watch per a 247 article from earlier. Granted, it was written with a Tennessee slant.  Idk what the hell Butch Jones is selling. Dude has been one of the strongest commits throughout the cycle.

jewbacca2 jewbacca2

It's more so just me wondering out loud that I'd like to see the bill.

I know how billing on legal proceedings work.

For the record, though they are taking settlement money. It's the calculated amount (call it "damages" if you will) plus legal fees. That total = settlement. I'm just questioning the $750k of work on a case with a prospective total $1M payout.

Last edited:
Byrd does sound like he's on flip watch per a 247 article from earlier. Granted, it was written with a Tennessee slant.  Idk what the hell Butch Jones is selling. Dude has been one of the strongest commits throughout the cycle.

Butch & Co are great recruiters & the 'talent' in Knoxville certainly know how to treat recruits well

He's really not selling any dreams.
The facilities and yard life sell itself.
He does connect with young people well. He has actually taken over for his coaches on some key recruits and been the main contact.

some kids also see what's right around the corner. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]127818[/emoji]

Nope. Not even close to gone.

He still needs to be better In Big games. (If not, he needs to be gone)
I think he knows that and that's why he's improved the staff around him

Last edited:
Jones got a mini-brothel in the name of "Vol Team" in Knoxvegas...If you not prime on receiving a GREAT education, Knoxville is a hard place to beat ha :smokin hella fun to be had nightly

Kenechi Udeze slept on Kongbo's floor last night. Less creepy cuz he's on 32 years old, Nigerian, and not creepy.

Kenechi Udeze slept on Kongbo's floor last night. Less creepy cuz he's on 32 years old, Nigerian, and not creepy.

Real original Udeze

I thought I had seen it all with Michigan fans but now they are calling for Harbaugh to change recruiting strategies... Most frustrating fan base to be tied in with... Spending less and less time following the team because of their message boards and the crap it is filled with.

Back
Top Bottom