OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Lol listen Michigan fans, I'm not trying to shade or start problems. I was just chiming in with what sports writers and Twitter and boards have been saying.

Kids claimed they were told they were in and then dropped with little warning. RS Jrs or whoever pushed out and critics saying they're over recruiting cuz they're bringing in close to 30 or so.

I'm not making the stuff up, was just replying.

Y'all are quick to swarm. I don't want no beef was just answering a question
laugh.gif
watch out they punchy.

Lol listen Michigan fans, I'm not trying to shade or start problems. I was just chiming in with what sports writers and Twitter and boards have been saying.

Kids claimed they were told they were in and then dropped with little warning. RS Jrs or whoever pushed out and critics saying they're over recruiting cuz they're bringing in close to 30 or so.

I'm not making the stuff up, was just replying.

Y'all are quick to swarm. I don't want no beef was just answering a question :lol:

Not upset but the numbers (30) are all guesses that Sam Webb put out there... There was a coaching change and quite a few of the kids havent done a thing 3/4 years into the program and will probably be best served getting a look elsewhere.. Pretty standard... Also, there are a few kids that have failed drug tests and have been told to clean it up or move on as well... Cant blame him for that... Not mad at you or Harbaugh is what is being reported... Until Feb 3rd gets here and then spring camp when the number has to hit 85, I am not worrying... Also, what is the phrase in recruiting "A COMMIT is just a fancy way of saying who the leader is"??? Kids should realize that as well and know that they cant plan on one school only looking at one player for one position.

Harbaugh completely transforming the athleticism at RB, WR, and CB in this cycle. Since WR and RB were arguably the least athletic positions on the team, in addition to LB, then that's huge. Making some moves at LB, but will definitely have to be more of an emphasis in 2017. Playing behind a monster DLine will help, though. 

It'll be Nate Johnson getting burned over anyone but you can't say "I'm committed to school A but I'll be deciding between schools A, B, and C on NSD" and expect to have a spot still.

It'll be Nate Johnson getting burned over anyone but you can't say "I'm committed to school A but I'll be deciding between schools A, B, and C on NSD" and expect to have a spot still.

Somebody said he isn't a take for Miami, Michigan or ND... That would be so damn funny

He said today that he hasn't heard from Miami since the OV. ND decided that they weren't going to pursue him after his OV. Not sure about his standing with Michigan.

Somebody said he isn't a take for Miami, Michigan or ND... That would be so damn funny
Nate is definitely a take if they lose out on some combo Richards, Williams, Davis.

Last edited:
Jordan Elliott decommitted from Michigan. Pushed out or heading to SC or back to Houston?

@Statis22 [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Also Chris Wilson quit his job at Mizzou. Just took a promotion to become the Eagles new D Line coach...

No college but Missouri wanted him, but then he gets hired by the NFL?

People saying now he may have been let go from SC because he was open about seeking an NFL gig.

Keyshon Camp was apparently going to follow him to Mizzou but now...

Last edited:
Also I never saw this posted in here but

Justin Wilcox was hired as the new DC at Wisconsin.

Back
Top Bottom