OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

CaTaM4NWQAAiZZ6.jpg

sadfasfasfsa

#Help

Damn all this click bait today :lol:

Just saw a tweet from a UM insider saying "Just got a text about Gary.." And the words after that was a link to sign up to his 247 message board :lol:

Damn all this click bait today
laugh.gif

Just saw a tweet from a UM insider saying "Just got a text about Gary.." And the words after that was a link to sign up to his 247 message board
laugh.gif
Text was from a source that said that Gary was all Michigan. 

laugh.gif
 This woman on ESPN2 is trying to get Venables to commit a violation by talking about Rashan Gary so bad. 

Ain't hard to tell who's dropping off the bags today lol Ole POS, USCw, Auburn etc

How Auburn gets all these WRs with no history of being able to throw the ball nor get them to the NFL is crazy.
Nate Craig-Myers (former #1 overall 2016 recruit) from Fla
Kyle Davis (former #1 2016 WR) from GA
Tre Nixon 4* from Fla
Eli Stove 4* from Fla
Marquis McClain 3* from Fla

BAGS!

You know what I meant when it's in direct response to a comment you made. This is the last back and forth I'll have with you. Feel free to save face. And also feel free to admit that you out here begging Meth for help after my Wisconsin essay. It's aight.

We all SC anyway. You just the simple cousin in the fam.
\

on my life i never reported you. I don't flag anyone for anything outside of racial or derogatory comments here. Meth can tell you if I did. What would i flag you for? For saying dumb stuff?

All you have been is wrong in my book, nothing offensive. Feel free to block me. You don't like anyone talking bad about USC and I will when it deserves it.

There's no beef man. I'm sharp tongued but I don't mean it most of the time. It's football not serious.

Except with Mike. **** Mike.

Jk

Last edited:
Might've had to drop bags for Davis and NCM but I doubt they had to drop anything crazy for the others.

The barn got both the Meyers brothers.

D. Craig is a hell of a recruiter as well

Last edited:
Did UF have one of those Golden-type classes? Some playmakers, but just signed a lot of guys that inflated their total class ranking?

UF loaded up on their class to get bodies, thiking that they were going to be able to replace them later on in the cycle with better players.

That is not what happened, of course lol

Might've had to drop bags for Davis and NCM but I doubt they had to drop anything crazy for the others.

The barn got both the Meyers brothers.

D. Craig is a hell of a recruiter as well

I was raging, Tre Nixon not even committed to Auburn, he's at Ole Miss [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] idk why I put his name in there

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and lmao @ Mecole Hardman's announcement. Once I saw the pics of those cakes this morning I knew that he wasn't going to commit to any of schools with cakes on the table

Last edited:
What loud you smoking on now Cardo?

Decent class, gotta see if these offensive guys actually make some impact. Defense will still be solid, East Champs [emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji]

What loud you smoking on now Cardo?

Decent class, gotta see if these offensive guys actually make some impact. Defense will still be solid, East Champs [emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji]
With what QB? 

UF loaded up on their class to get bodies, thiking that they were going to be able to replace them later on in the cycle with better players.

That is not what happened, of course lol
Sounds like a Golden class to me.  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom